Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 27)

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Good post and excellent points.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Originally posted by Joseph_A

<font color="#0066ff"><font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Clap Clap Clap Very well written post. Clap Clap Clap. N true speaking... after hearing, ARNAV-ANJALI convo,I am very disappointed. She treated like, 'general secondry' thing... Cry n when he said... <font color="#990099">"Maine Khushi se shaadi iss liye nahin ki, kyunki main uss se pyaar karta tha...</font> <font color="#0066ff">[??Confused,then why were you hurt so muchConfused]</font> <font color="#990099">Pyaar toh mujhe shaadi ke baad hua.."</font> - OMG !!!Shocked Is it true..??Shocked if YES !! OuchThen,We are totally fool or You are telling lie to your Di Mr.ASR.

</font>
</font>

everything went well apparently...payash trying to be normal again...arnav n anjali r communicating...nani is so nice with khushi...arnav is all lovey dovey n caring...but why r my eyes welling up...arnav never loved khushi before...o really??? u r right JOS...either we r fool or Mr.Raizada a liar!!! @rima...u've done wonders by creating this beautiful thread!!!! THANX 4RM D BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!!!!!

Yes my friend I felt tat too...now all I have to say to arnav is dude u made ur job difficult now u will have to go all out on one limb to prove u deserve this wonderful angel...

Ur redemption in my eyes just got 10times more difficult...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiAmazingAmyStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmpakpearlrimaJoseph_A

Suni Goldie
Suni
Suni

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Agree with everything you said. Glad she left RM.
Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Brilliantly said!

Khushi you are too good for them.

They don't deserve an angel like you!

May be ASR will realize your worth when you are no longer there!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiAmazingAmySiri22StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmpakpearlrima

-Mayuri- IF-Rockerz
-Mayuri-
-Mayuri-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Fabulously said!

I am so happy to see her out of there!

rima

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Brilliant thread rima. I can't read all 26 pages but I'm SO glad to see others felt the same way I did!

The Arnav-Anjali conversation was pathetic. To begin with, once again Arnav failed to disclose the WHOLE TRUTH about Khushi...how he blackmailed her into marrying him, how Shyam told him that he never loved Anjali but loved Khushi, how Khushi put her life on the line to save him. Why doesn't he mention these things so Anjali has a real reason to trust Khushi again? 

Its interesting how loving and romantic he is to Khushi when they are alone. But whenever he is in front of one of his family members, Anjali in particular, he suddenly acts like Khushi is not that important. He becomes mute, doesn't say one single word in defense of her whenever Mami taunts her. When he's with his sister, Khushi becomes a second thought. He is a total mama's boy (Anjali being his mama)...its been a major turn-off for his character.

And are we supposed to jump with joy that Anjali spoke to Khushi in a civil tone today? PLEASE. I'm so sick of that twat. She is happy only because Arnav said she is the most important person in his life and he married Khushi for Anjali's sake, not for love (one of the more cowardly things he has done). Is this middle-aged woman for real? Now she is all smiley and sweet again. Wow. Why doesn't she grow up and stop acting like a child, its embarrassing! 

Arnav and Anjali deserve to grow old together. I commend anyone who is willing to take on one of these two as a respective partner in life. I've even started seeing Shyam's point of view, despite him being evil. As for Khushi, she is the most beautiful, caring, lively and adorable person who lights up everyone's world. She can do SO MUCH better than second place. She can find dozens of men who would put her on a pedestal and number one in their heart. NK being one of them, though I prefer someone outside of the Raizada family. 

Until Arnav changes and starts appreciating, loving and respecting Khushi more than anyone else in the world, he doesn't deserve her.

One more thing...Nani is the BEST member of the Raizada family. I just love her. She has always given Khushi the most love and respect out of everyone (including Arnav). She will be the one to put all the other idiots in their place when they find out the whole truth. You can see Khushi is really attached to her...loved their hug today, it was so bittersweet and emotional.

I ended up ranting my thoughts about the whole episode...sorry!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiMaverick29yongshinTheSmurfskushipuglyDrwhothechaigirlmusicfan5StormChaserpakpearlOmNaMaSteOmJoseph_A

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
nice post..I totally agree with you.I have a request to CV's I want shyma to come back only after the remarriage.
-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

yup totally agree!

rima

Go to top