Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 26)

Shoe12 Senior Member
Shoe12
Shoe12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
totally agreed! bring on the make-everything-awesome-for-khushi! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal49

Older relationships need not be sidelined but new relationships should be equally imp...

Anjali is a very imp person in Arnav's life...Mother figure..True..no prob...but Khushi has also loved him unconditionally and proved it time and again...Why should she be secondary? why not equal...

Why is it Khushi's duty to understand...Support... everytime...shouldn't he understand her too..Why doesn't he stand up to his family when they insult her...isn't it his duty to support her then...

i donot agree with the bold...If he was merely attracted to her why was he so upset when he thought she met with an accident...He indirectly proposed to her with the bindi on the mirror...he went to the terrace to tell her " farak kyun padta hai"...Why did he break down in the middle of the road when he misunderstood the terrace scene...He loved her...before marriage...

Plz no offense..Its just my POV...

Strong relationships cannot be built in a day - They have to grow. And Khushi and Arnav really only know each other from a year or so? They started off on a wrong footing, their marriage happened because of wrong reasons - On what basis will Arnav prioritize this relationship over his and Anjali's which has taken years to reach this stage? 

Everytime he has understood her, he has apologized or made up to her. She always puts up her price at that exact same moment! That is what I have observed. She is as stubborn as he is!  And sorry this is the first time Khushi has been asked to understand and support and more importantly since it is her family now! 

Your point about Arnav loving her before marriage - may be yes and he realised it only after. No issues with that. 

There is no black and white and that is what Khushi has to understand - The world is grey! Arnav knows that but she is yet to realise it! 

And come to it - Khushi's family hid such a big thing from the Raizadas - Did Khushi do the right thing by not telling Anjali when she knew her own sister was going to be married into that same family? Was she not emotional?Did she act rationally? No, she didn't. And that decision of hers and her family's has cost her and Payal dearly today!  All that reaspn of Anjali feeling bad etc - Khushi knew one day or the other Anjali will feel bad. It was not a small mistake - Shyam was literally staying at her house for God's sake! 

[/QUOTE]

@ red I disagree, Arnav has not apologized khushi for the torture he put her through. Forget apology he seems to not even recognize at this point the extent of his wrong doings. A girl for whom marriage is a sacred bond, marrying her forcefully, treating her worse than a dog by making her sleep outside, letting his family abuse her ...list goes on I do not want to type it out.

Yes he loves her but love without respect has no value. How do you expect her to stay when even after risking her life for him he put the blame on her...did he say sorry to her for that. No all he said was he shouldnt have...then he black mailed her again into staying with him reminding her of the contract. Yes we as audience know y he did tat but she does not.

Yes old relationships should not be forgotten for new ones. But every relationship has its place. Anjali seems to know tat did she not atleast for a day or 2 give Arnav a hard time bcos he threw her husband out. She clearly gives her married relationship more imp (inspite of that gets jealous over her brother loving his wife, God the woman needs therapy), I would not be surprised if she throws another emotional drama to get shyam back home either.

@blue yes she hid the fact but that was only bcos of the panic anjali created over breaking of her mangalsutra...we r saying khushi hid well so did arnav their reasons for hiding were same, so y condemn khushi alone..

Khushi has already forgiven Arnav a lot before him even recognizing or aplogizing. For anyone to expect Khushi to stay back have to realize that being human their is a limit to how much khushi can take too...All the emotional abuse that she faced does that have not effect on her? is she made of rock and without heart and feelings?? Sympathy for anjali what abt this girl who lost her family as a child and then practically got disowned again bcos of Arnav...if she won the love of her family back and his family back it was all on her own, I do not remember Arnav helping her standing by her tat time...

So I would say again she did the right thing by moving out of the mad house...

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 23 July 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriPlovesArshianantanantErika1SuniTheSmurfsAmazingAmykushipuglyabracadabraSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=coolgal49]Sorry guys, do not agree with the general consensus that Khushi leaving RM was a good decision. I do not agree.

If one looks objectively, The Raizada family has suffered a huge betrayal - Anjali being betrayed by her husband is much bigger than Khushi not being trusted! Ofcourse, one will doubt Khushi - she is the new comer and she did not have proof of what she was accusing Shyam for. Remember, ASR TRUSTED her against Shyam - That is the key!

Regarding Anjali being the most important person in Arnav's life - YES, why not? Anjali has been more than a mother to Arnav - Their equation is totally different. Ask any man - For him his mother is the most important person in the world, then comes the wife! 

Anjali and Arnav have gone through hardships when they were young! If he had placed Khushi first, my respect for him would have died instantly. 

Khushi and Arnav still have to grow as husband and wife - Yes Khushi figured it out that he was kidnapped, and saved his life and risked hers, and that's what made Arnav trust her without any proof. That is growth in my opinion.

But at this stage, when she knows that Arnav needs all the support, it was her duty to stay back and give him the mental support that he so required. But what does she choose to do - Make an excuse and walk out! 

Arnav and Anjali's conversation was the best part! Yes, It is Khushi who accused Shyam of all he had done - So obviously Anjali would feel insecure as she has no one but her brother to lean on. 
and the reassurance that he gives her was fantastic!!! Yes, Arnav was right that he did not love Khushi before marriage - They were merely attracted to each other - Love is much more that - Love was Khushi risking everything for Arnav's safety. Love was Arnav's trust in Khushi's words against Shyam's. 

My two cents worth - They have a lot to grow and most importantly - Older relationships cannot be sidelined for new ones. The balance between all is what counts and Arnav was spot on today! 

My two cents worth! 

I found your post very interesting and I can't say I agree with most of it especially red print.  I don't know where you are from dear but you are wrong in your statement that all men puts their Mother's over wife.  Not in my world, US.  That is not true and I don't know of any that it is true.  That Arnav made that statement to Anjali  means Khushi should leave till his gets his priority strait.

Anjali is not a 10 year old; she is a grown woman that needs to learn to stand on her own two feet.  She is going to be a Mother.  That child will need someone strong to raise it. 

We will just have to agree to disagree...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49PlovesArshiSunikushipuglyabracadabraSanzBarbie

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Agree with TM, it did not sit well with me either.

Edited by Erika1 - 21 August 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiSuniOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
hahahaha.. good lord i don't believe a few comments i see here.. Khushi should still understand and suffer in RM because Arnav just realized he is in love?  Confused The great Indian mentality doesen;t change does it? D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriPlovesArshianantanantSuniTheSmurfsOmNaMaSteOmrima

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Nice post. I completely agree she sure deserve more. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

[QUOTE=coolgal49]Sorry guys, do not agree with the general consensus that Khushi leaving RM was a good decision. I do not agree.

If one looks objectively, The Raizada family has suffered a huge betrayal - Anjali being betrayed by her husband is much bigger than Khushi not being trusted! Ofcourse, one will doubt Khushi - she is the new comer and she did not have proof of what she was accusing Shyam for. Remember, ASR TRUSTED her against Shyam - That is the key!

Regarding Anjali being the most important person in Arnav's life - YES, why not? Anjali has been more than a mother to Arnav - Their equation is totally different.<font color="#cc3300"> Ask any man - For him his mother is the most important person in the world, then comes the wife!</font>

Anjali and Arnav have gone through hardships when they were young! If he had placed Khushi first, my respect for him would have died instantly.

Khushi and Arnav still have to grow as husband and wife - Yes Khushi figured it out that he was kidnapped, and saved his life and risked hers, and that's what made Arnav trust her without any proof. That is growth in my opinion.

But at this stage, when she knows that Arnav needs all the support, it was her duty to stay back and give him the mental support that he so required. But what does she choose to do - Make an excuse and walk out!

Arnav and Anjali's conversation was the best part! Yes, It is Khushi who accused Shyam of all he had done - So obviously Anjali would feel insecure as she has no one but her brother to lean      on.
and the reassurance that he gives her was fantastic!!! Yes, Arnav was right that he did not love Khushi before marriage - They were merely attracted to each other - Love is much more that - Love was Khushi risking everything for Arnav's safety. Love was Arnav's trust in Khushi's words against Shyam's.

My two cents worth - They have a lot to grow and most importantly - Older relationships cannot be sidelined for new ones. The balance between all is what counts and Arnav was spot on today!

My two cents worth!
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I found your post very interesting and I can't say I agree with most of it especially red print. I don't know where you are from dear but you are wrong in your statement that all men puts their Mother's over wife. Not in my world, US. That is not true and I don't know ofany that it is true. That Arnav made that statement to Anjali means Khushi should leave till his gets his priority strait.</font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anjali is not a 10 year old; she is a grown woman that needs to learn to stand on her own two feet. She is going to be a Mother. That child will need someone strong to raise it. </font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><strong>We will just have to agree to disagree...</font>

I agree with u completely on what u said about the red part!!! Maybe there are men who do that and they shuld BUT NOT ALL MEN PUT THEIR MOTHER OVER THEIR WIFE!! Especially in US but also in general too. However i do agree that maybe afterall Khushi shuld have left instead she shuld have stayed with arnav and given him the support he needed and he wants her to be by him at this time but yet again being the kind of girl khushi is and thinking everything waz her fault she thought this will help and is the right thing to do. Anywyas to sum it up i feel bad for arnav idk what hes gonna do without khushi!! You can tell he wants her with him all the time these days!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49OmNaMaSteOmrima

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Clap Clap Clap Very well written post. Clap Clap Clap. N true speaking... after  hearing, ARNAV-ANJALI  convo,I am very disappointed. She treated like, 'general secondry' thing... Cry n when he said... "Maine Khushi se shaadi iss liye nahin ki, kyunki main uss se pyaar karta tha... [??Confused,then why were you hurt so muchConfused] Pyaar toh mujhe shaadi ke baad hua.." - OMG !!!Shocked Is it true..??Shocked if YES !! OuchThen,We are totally fool or  You are telling lie to your Di Mr.ASR.

everything went well apparently...payash trying to be normal again...arnav n anjali r communicating...nani is so nice with khushi...arnav is all lovey dovey n caring...but why r my eyes welling up...arnav never loved  khushi before...o really??? u r right JOS...either we r fool or Mr.Raizada a liar!!!                                                          @rima...u've done wonders by creating this beautiful thread!!!! THANX 4RM D BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiAmazingAmythechaigirlStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top