Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 25)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

Originally posted by ASR4eva

asr said that his breath will stp if khushi is not there
but di is more important
so what will stop in his body if di is not there
don't tell me his heart cause he himself confessed to khushi that their heartbeats become one
i am so confused

Good question! Thumbs Up
I was thinking the same!
In one moment, he says he loves Khushi a lot and can't live without her and in a split second he says 'I love you Di'! For once I thought I had heard it wrong! The scenes didn't go well with me and I agree with you completely!
I want Arnav to be like NK who has totally kept Anjali aside and is so focussed on Khushi being happy.
And yeah, on top of that when Mami insulted Khushi so badly he was quiet! Nani always has to shush her. Why can't Arnav do that? After all he is supposedly the head of the family though I would go more with headless for this. No offence to anyone! Just my opinion.
I'm sooo happy that Khushi left that place! I'm in her support! I don't want her to give in so easily to just the plain flirty talk of ASR. If he really wants to get her back then he should start with heeding to his own advice of getting his wife some respect in his own house.

i was seething like anything when he uttered that di is more important
khushi almost lost her life twice to save you man
while your sister is busily romancing her hubby and panicking at every drop of hat
asr,dude get your own words stright

Today's epi and ASR's dialogues did it for me. Though she seemed a lil happy that chote is in love she spoke to Khushi ONLY after chote assures her she's the most important person. That did not sit with me too well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasPlovesArshiroohi_loveSuniOmNaMaSteOmrima

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I m one of those who have always  wanted khushi to walk out of RM...& today im very happy dat she finally is out of dat madhouse...i believe dat no body shld compromise wid thr self-respect &dignity...&dat is somethng khushi has never got in the raizada family...ofcourse naniji always supports her but dat isnt enough...after all she has endured thx to the great raizadas ,she still falls victims to mamiji's taunts &the guilt of being responsible for evrythng...whereas its khushi who has been victimized ever since she came in contact wid the raizadas...i was quite disheartened wen few episodes back khsuhi said dat she wasnt angry on arnav bcoz the man has given her enough reasons to be angry...& moreover he still hasnt tried to apologize once...im still waiting for the day arnav apologizes for all dat he has done...

PlovesArshianantanantSanzBarbiepakpearlOmNaMaSteOmrima

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal49

Older relationships need not be sidelined but new relationships should be equally imp...

Anjali is a very imp person in Arnav's life...Mother figure..True..no prob...but Khushi has also loved him unconditionally and proved it time and again...Why should she be secondary? why not equal...

Why is it Khushi's duty to understand...Support... everytime...shouldn't he understand her too..Why doesn't he stand up to his family when they insult her...isn't it his duty to support her then...

i donot agree with the bold...If he was merely attracted to her why was he so upset when he thought she met with an accident...He indirectly proposed to her with the bindi on the mirror...he went to the terrace to tell her " farak kyun padta hai"...Why did he break down in the middle of the road when he misunderstood the terrace scene...He loved her...before marriage...

Plz no offense..Its just my POV...

Strong relationships cannot be built in a day - They have to grow. And Khushi and Arnav really only know each other from a year or so? They started off on a wrong footing, their marriage happened because of wrong reasons - On what basis will Arnav prioritize this relationship over his and Anjali's which has taken years to reach this stage? 

Everytime he has understood her, he has apologized or made up to her. She always puts up her price at that exact same moment! That is what I have observed. She is as stubborn as he is!  And sorry this is the first time Khushi has been asked to understand and support and more importantly since it is her family now! 

Your point about Arnav loving her before marriage - may be yes and he realised it only after. No issues with that. 

There is no black and white and that is what Khushi has to understand - The world is grey! Arnav knows that but she is yet to realise it! 

And come to it - Khushi's family hid such a big thing from the Raizadas - Did Khushi do the right thing by not telling Anjali when she knew her own sister was going to be married into that same family? Was she not emotional? Did she act rationally? No, she didn't. And that decision of hers and her family's has cost her and Payal dearly today!  All that reaspn of Anjali feeling bad etc - Khushi knew one day or the other Anjali will feel bad. It was not a small mistake - Shyam was literally staying at her house for God's sake! 

[/QUOTE]
Agree that Khushi and her family hid a big thing from the Raizadas...they should not have hidden thr truth but then they hid the truth not only for Payal's relationship but for Anjali's too...She would not be able to bear it just as she is not right now...
I understand her being upset with Khushi as it is a reminder of her husband's betrayal but her being upset about Arnav-Khushi relationship...i don't get that...

I don't know if Arnav has understood Khushi but he has regretted and apologised somewhat before marriage...but all the pain after marriage is still to be redeemed...He knows the truth now...the MU is cleared at least for him but no apology for calling her Characterless...Home wrecker...saying that abt her parents...i guess its the CV's fault..

i donot want arnav to prioritise his relationship with Khushi above his Di...I just want it to be of equal priority...
I guess we just agree to disagree...Smile

Edited by musicfan5 - 23 July 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49PlovesArshiSanzBarbiepakpearl

roohi_love Goldie
roohi_love
roohi_love

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
"Because love and relationships given in half measure do not measure up."

Beautifully said!! I agree with your post completely.  Khushi is Arnav's wife, but has been and still is in name only.  The raizada's truly need to appreciate Khushi for who she is and what she has done for them.  Hopefully when Khushi returns to RM, she will get all the happiness, respect, trust and love that she deserves.  Thank you posting this thread.  Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabrarima

PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Rima , Thank GOd...or rather Thank Devi maiya that Khushi left! I thought that Sanaya and Barun were amazing today ! Arshi so belongs together , but that is not enough . 
Khushi needs more respect as a wife and a woman!
I wonder if she heard ARS and Anjali's conversation and I wish that she did.
I am sure that Khushi left as she feels  that she is the reason for all the bad events in RM .
When Chotte was telling Anjali about his wedding , I wish there was a FB of Khushi being slapped by her mum and he leaving her all alone with the families. I wish that he had told her that he made her sleep outside. That might have made Anjali even more "happier" ! 
I feel that Anjali was only satisfied when Chotte said that she was the most important person in his life. 
Poor Khushi , she isn't anyone's most important person. We are there for you , Khushi! 

A lovely post again!

craziefananantanantSanzBarbiemusicfan5OmNaMaSteOmrima

PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and so apt. Good that she left, but I had tears in my eyes (normally I dont bother about sentiments), but knowing that she is telling her final farewell, I had tears.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshianantanantrima

Crystal_Ice90 Senior Member
Crystal_Ice90
Crystal_Ice90

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
it was indeed a very beautiful episode i lved how aranc cared soo much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

agree rima
nice post
arnav told anji that he fell in love with khushi after marriage
then what about the fct he went to terrace to confess his love to khushi
or is he deliberately excluding facts just like he didn't mention the contract to nani
khushi deserves to be loved and cherished for what she is not because she was stuck with asr

that is one thing that has me confused.. he was very much in love with her before the terrace scene happened.. or was it just attraction? Then what was he going to tell her on the terrace? As far as i remember seeing the promo his exact words were " Aaj main Khushi ko battonga ki Farak kyun padtha hai"

sounds very much like he is excluding that fact.. he did marry her to save Anjali's marriage but he also married her coz he loved her then.. If not, he could have easily threatened her to stay away from RM. OR used the Payal-Akash marriage threat like he did.

And though he talked about the wedding and Khushi being his dream girl and him being in love, he should have given equal importance to Khushi whilst assuring his Di that only she came first and is the most important..

Or Maybe that's what the CV's are going to concentrate on now.. As to how zkhushi becomes the important person in his life,.. Whatever, it kinda had me disappointed as well. But otherwise, i really liked the episode Smile

Edited by chaitra2011 - 23 July 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshianantanantOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top