Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 24)

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Finally she is out. How long have we waited for this? So glad she's out of that zoo Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnaliniabracadabraSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmrima

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
This is exactly how I feel!
I'm really glad that she's left that bedlam! And I really want her to have done it for selfish reasons. For all the hurt and pain that she's been through and for her self respect. Though I'm pretty sure that she's done it for selfless reasons, like Anjali!Angry

No matter what her reason be, she's left. And I hope for good this time. This is Karma catching up with Arnav. What goes around comes around, and though he doesn't regret what he's done, he has to bear its brunt. The fact that his relationship with Khushi was founded on completely wrong reasons can never be changed, no matter how aloof he chooses to be of his mistakes.
He has to pay for what he's done. And that is the loss of the woman he loves but has never valued enough.

Edited by mirnalini - 23 July 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanabracadabraSanzBarbiemusicfan5OmNaMaSteOmrima

hira_arnie IF-Rockerz
hira_arnie
hira_arnie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
wow amezing post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Post Rima.. Thumbs Up
Agreed to every bit...She deserves much more like all the happiness in this World.. Smile 

rima

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Older relationships need not be sidelined but new relationships should be equally imp...

Anjali is a very imp person in Arnav's life...Mother figure..True..no prob...but Khushi has also loved him unconditionally and proved it time and again...Why should she be secondary? why not equal...

Why is it Khushi's duty to understand...Support... everytime...shouldn't he understand her too..Why doesn't he stand up to his family when they insult her...isn't it his duty to support her then...

i donot agree with the bold...If he was merely attracted to her why was he so upset when he thought she met with an accident...He indirectly proposed to her with the bindi on the mirror...he went to the terrace to tell her " farak kyun padta hai"...Why did he break down in the middle of the road when he misunderstood the terrace scene...He loved her...before marriage...

Plz no offense..Its just my POV...
 [/QUOTE]

Strong relationships cannot be built in a day - They have to grow. And Khushi and Arnav really only know each other from a year or so? They started off on a wrong footing, their marriage happened because of wrong reasons - On what basis will Arnav prioritize this relationship over his and Anjali's which has taken years to reach this stage? 

Everytime he has understood her, he has apologized or made up to her. She always puts up her price at that exact same moment! That is what I have observed. She is as stubborn as he is!  And sorry this is the first time Khushi has been asked to understand and support and more importantly since it is her family now! 

Your point about Arnav loving her before marriage - may be yes and he realised it only after. No issues with that. 

There is no black and white and that is what Khushi has to understand - The world is grey! Arnav knows that but she is yet to realise it! 

And come to it - Khushi's family hid such a big thing from the Raizadas - Did Khushi do the right thing by not telling Anjali when she knew her own sister was going to be married into that same family? Was she not emotional? Did she act rationally? No, she didn't. And that decision of hers and her family's has cost her and Payal dearly today!  All that reaspn of Anjali feeling bad etc - Khushi knew one day or the other Anjali will feel bad. It was not a small mistake - Shyam was literally staying at her house for God's sake! 

rima

bleeding.love Goldie
bleeding.love
bleeding.love

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Bang On

The Arnav Anjali conversation was a big let down. When he admitted his Di is forever going to come first for him. Khushi is always going to be secondary. I want Khushi to come first.  I want him confess his feelings to Khushi and have heart to heart conversation with her. I want him to love her, listen to her and give her the respect she deserves from him and his family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanabracadabrapakpearlOmNaMaSteOmrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal49

Strong relationships cannot be built in a day - They have to grow. And Khushi and Arnav really only know each other from a year or so? They started off on a wrong footing, their marriage happened because of wrong reasons - On what basis will Arnav prioritize this relationship over his and Anjali's which has taken years to reach this stage? 

Everytime he has understood her, he has apologized or made up to her. She always puts up her price at that exact same moment! That is what I have observed. She is as stubborn as he is!  And sorry this is the first time Khushi has been asked to understand and support and more importantly since it is her family now! 

Your point about Arnav loving her before marriage - may be yes and he realised it only after. No issues with that. 

There is no black and white and that is what Khushi has to understand - The world is grey! Arnav knows that but she is yet to realise it! 

And come to it - Khushi's family hid such a big thing from the Raizadas - Did Khushi do the right thing by not telling Anjali when she knew her own sister was going to be married into that same family? Was she not emotional? Did she act rationally? No, she didn't. And that decision of hers and her family's has cost her and Payal dearly today!  All that reaspn of Anjali feeling bad etc - Khushi knew one day or the other Anjali will feel bad. It was not a small mistake - Shyam was literally staying at her house for God's sake! 

Khushi is only wrong she deserves all Sufferings and All other RM peoples including ASR are right , we should never forgive KhushiAngry

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 23 July 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshicoolgal49abracadabraSanzBarbiepakpearlOmNaMaSteOmrima

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
StarThumbs UpClap

rima

Go to top