Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 23)

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Almost looks like a 180 degree turn from Friday. Looks like DKS track has been dropped and wooing and remarriage track has started. Thank god for small mercies. I wonder if its a last minute change since Mishti also mentioned that they are aware that we weren't happy with the Anjali track.
they must have visited IF over weekend and seen the furySmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jioracraziefanthechaigirltrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
good night guys. it is pretty late. have office tomorrow. take care amd thanks for the comments

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirltrina2010Johny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Great post!!! Ur absolutely right!!!! Khushi deserves all the love and happiness!!!! She deserves to be the most important person in his life! She deserves to be respected, trusted, and honored not only by arnav but by the entire Raizada family members!!! She deserves to be Raizada bahu and all the love from arnav!!! In conclusion she deserves so much more than she got!!! And mostly a BIG FAT WEDDING!!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

jiora Senior Member
jiora
jiora

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your reply Rima,could you please translate the words you wrote in Hindi?(me french)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

good night guys. it is pretty late. have office tomorrow. take care amd thanks for the comments

Good Night rima, Nalla thoongunga, But pray to God that Khushi should not go back to RMLOL
KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Rima and  I agree.  Khushi has suffered so much and I am so eager to see her get HER share of happiness.  You once wrote a beautiful post about demanding your pound of flesh for Khushi and today I would like to reiterate those sentiments!
No one from the Zoo (except Nanniji in her talks) till date has acknowledged to her openly an apology for the hurt, for the abuse, for the accusations, for the humiliation.  Nanav has changed in his actions towards her yes, however, he is yet to have a heart to heart with her while she is awake LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=coolgal49]Sorry guys, do not agree with the general consensus that Khushi leaving RM was a good decision. I do not agree.

If one looks objectively, The Raizada family has suffered a huge betrayal - Anjali being betrayed by her husband is much bigger than Khushi not being trusted! Ofcourse, one will doubt Khushi - she is the new comer and she did not have proof of what she was accusing Shyam for. Remember, ASR TRUSTED her against Shyam - That is the key!

Regarding Anjali being the most important person in Arnav's life - YES, why not? Anjali has been more than a mother to Arnav - Their equation is totally different. Ask any man - For him his mother is the most important person in the world, then comes the wife! 

Anjali and Arnav have gone through hardships when they were young! If he had placed Khushi first, my respect for him would have died instantly. 

Khushi and Arnav still have to grow as husband and wife - Yes Khushi figured it out that he was kidnapped, and saved his life and risked hers, and that's what made Arnav trust her without any proof. That is growth in my opinion.

But at this stage, when she knows that Arnav needs all the support, it was her duty to stay back and give him the mental support that he so required. But what does she choose to do - Make an excuse and walk out! 

Arnav and Anjali's conversation was the best part! Yes, It is Khushi who accused Shyam of all he had done - So obviously Anjali would feel insecure as she has no one but her brother to lean on. 
and the reassurance that he gives her was fantastic!!! Yes, Arnav was right that he did not love Khushi before marriage - They were merely attracted to each other - Love is much more that - Love was Khushi risking everything for Arnav's safety. Love was Arnav's trust in Khushi's words against Shyam's. 

My two cents worth - They have a lot to grow and most importantly - Older relationships cannot be sidelined for new ones. The balance between all is what counts and Arnav was spot on today! 

My two cents worth! 

Older relationships need not be sidelined but new relationships should be equally imp...

Anjali is a very imp person in Arnav's life...Mother figure..True..no prob...but Khushi has also loved him unconditionally and proved it time and again...Why should she be secondary? why not equal...

Why is it Khushi's duty to understand...Support... everytime...shouldn't he understand her too..Why doesn't he stand up to his family when they insult her...isn't it his duty to support her then...

i donot agree with the bold...If he was merely attracted to her why was he so upset when he thought she met with an accident...He indirectly proposed to her with the bindi on the mirror...he went to the terrace to tell her " farak kyun padta hai"...Why did he break down in the middle of the road when he misunderstood the terrace scene...He loved her...before marriage...

Plz no offense..Its just my POV...

Edited by musicfan5 - 23 July 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49craziefanPlovesArshimirnaliniLumosMaximathechaigirlSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Rajrima

Go to top