Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 13)

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by velangini

Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by -Aimz-

True, Rima. I'm waiting for the day when Arnav announces Khushi as EQUALLY important to him as Di. And the day when Di has absolutely no problem with it.
i am more selfish. i want him to say that you are more important than di even. i know I am wrong. but after today i want it

can i be more selfish i want anjali to get married & go to her sasural & dont come back for some time, untill arnav & khushi dont have their own children

will i be bad if i hope that anjali never comes back again into arnav and khushi's life
i know i am dreaming but seriously why don't they send anjali on some pilgrimage for sometime so tht she can attain sanity and mental peace

i was going to say that but then it would be rude so i gave a concession as such

rude my foot
anji is happy as long as she is most imp person for her bro
she needed to be assured of her own sibling's love for her who dedicated all his life to her just to keep her happy
she is happy that he married a poor innocent soul for her rather than for love
anjali seriously needs to go through self absolution and reflect on herself before she destroys her own life along with precious chotey's life

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserNi1234SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmrima

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ASR4eva

I couldn't agree with you more! This is for you! Clap
I think Khushi did the right thing. Arnav should win her over for her only and not for his 'Di'.
I want him to keep his 'Di' aside and make Khushi the most important person in his life because I'm still convinced that she deserves it more.
I'm not convinced with Anjali's behaviour in today's episode. Not able to digest the fact and still believe she ignored the rest and just considered the fact that he married Khushi for her and no one else. She's just happy that she's still the most important person in his life and Khushi hasn't taken over which btw I want so badly! I think she's acting nice with Khushi in front of Arnav only though she's not really thinking that way. That was what I inferred from what I saw.
Well for Arnav, my advice- 'Never hurt someone more than what they deserve because you never know, they may love you more than what you deserve'. And this applies only and only for Khushi right now. Though I know he's trying his best to be sweet to her but still. Atleast for later. Smile
Awesome post Rima!

Harshitha- I couldn't agree with you more! Even I want Anjali to get married off and go to her sasuraal yaar!thanks for the comments about the post.

I liked the saying underlined.
this girl loves him much much more and much more unconditionally. it is such a rare trait. i want khushi to be in gupta house till arnav is made to really sweat it out for her.
i am not convinced with anjali's sudent turn either. it comes after pacification that she still reigns over asr's heart

yes harshu is right. high time anji baby went away to sasural or world tour or tirth yatra

I'm sooo with you on this!
I seriously want Arnav to go by the saying in Hindi 'khoon paseena ek kar dena' for Khushi.
You can call me a sadist but I've always wanted this. I feel even that wouldn't be enough after all that she's done for him.
Even in the way he told it to Anjali today- I don't know why and maybe it's just me but I didn't see that huge regret when he told Anjali he married Khushi because of Shyam and for Anjali only.
I know it's true that he married Khushi for Anjali but I also know deep down that this is not wholly true. He also did it for himself in my opinion. I want him to stop thinking about Anjali for a while and think only about Khushi and all that he did to her. All the pain he gave her. He can't reverse it but he can do something for reducing the effect of the painful memories. I'm still holding a grudge against him on that. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeevelanginiSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmpakpearlrima

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I am happy that she left and ofcourse she should not be secondery after his Di.
Arnav confessed his feelings to Anjali BUT HE WAS NOT HONEST about it. He said he did not love Khushi prior to their marriage which is wrong. He did love her and wanted to propose.
He said he MU Khushi to be in love with Shyam but did not actually mentioned his confrontation with Shyam to Anjali. Anjali might not believe him after she meets Shyam and Shyam twists the whole truth.
Arnav said Anjali is still the MOST IMPORTANT person which he should not have probably. He should have said Di is still very important to him and now Khushi ia also equally important and he loves both of them . I kinda felt bad when he said DI YOU ARE MOST IMPORTANT BUT I wanna give him benefit of doubt for now because he was acting like normal hubbies caught between their mum and wife after marriage.When a newly married man is with his wife he is all lovey dovey and when caught by mommy dearest its more like I married her for you,because she reminds me of you and no matter what I am still your boy FIRST.
I am sure most married woman would agree .This is what happens to most of us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeevelanginiStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm-kri-pakpearlrima

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

asr said that his breath will stp if khushi is not there
but di is more important
so what will stop in his body if di is not there
don't tell me his heart cause he himself confessed to khushi that their heartbeats become one
i am so confused

Good question! Thumbs Up
I was thinking the same!
In one moment, he says he loves Khushi a lot and can't live without her and in a split second he says 'I love you Di'! For once I thought I had heard it wrong! The scenes didn't go well with me and I agree with you completely!
I want Arnav to be like NK who has totally kept Anjali aside and is so focussed on Khushi being happy.
And yeah, on top of that when Mami insulted Khushi so badly he was quiet! Nani always has to shush her. Why can't Arnav do that? After all he is supposedly the head of the family though I would go more with headless for this. No offence to anyone! Just my opinion.
I'm sooo happy that Khushi left that place! I'm in her support! I don't want her to give in so easily to just the plain flirty talk of ASR. If he really wants to get her back then he should start with heeding to his own advice of getting his wife some respect in his own house.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeeSanzBarbievelanginiOmNaMaSteOmpakpearlrima

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
arnav disappointed me today... he must not have said those words... kushi can't be secondary to anjali... she must atleast be equal to anjali... poor girl... waiting for a immense redemption... kushi must enter RM as the rightful wife of ASR...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmpakpearlrima

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I thought the timing of her departure was a bit off, as everything seems to be going well now, but we'll have to see. Will Arnav see everything from her perspective now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Completely agree. You've said it all, and said it so well. I hope to see Khushi get the love and dignity she deserves

"di has no problem ... " is not good enough

Edited by Dazee - 23 July 2012 at 11:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearlrima

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

asr said that his breath will stp if khushi is not there
but di is more important
so what will stop in his body if di is not there
don't tell me his heart cause he himself confessed to khushi that their heartbeats become one
i am so confused

Good question! Thumbs Up
I was thinking the same!
In one moment, he says he loves Khushi a lot and can't live without her and in a split second he says 'I love you Di'! For once I thought I had heard it wrong! The scenes didn't go well with me and I agree with you completely!
I want Arnav to be like NK who has totally kept Anjali aside and is so focussed on Khushi being happy.
And yeah, on top of that when Mami insulted Khushi so badly he was quiet! Nani always has to shush her. Why can't Arnav do that? After all he is supposedly the head of the family though I would go more with headless for this. No offence to anyone! Just my opinion.
I'm sooo happy that Khushi left that place! I'm in her support! I don't want her to give in so easily to just the plain flirty talk of ASR. If he really wants to get her back then he should start with heeding to his own advice of getting his wife some respect in his own house.

i was seething like anything when he uttered that di is more important
khushi almost lost her life twice to save you man
while your sister is busily romancing her hubby and panicking at every drop of hat
asr,dude get your own words stright

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanSiri22StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top