Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 11)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

exactly loved this post...
thank god 2 see tat finally our forum is happy without any bashing posts...so i am scared 2 say this..but i think  ur's thread is the place where i can frankly sat my view...
actually i was happy 2 see the +ve side of anjali...but she was complaining & blabbering through out with Arnav...
when he said tat she is the most IMP person in his life..& no one can beat tat...so suddenly she became happy & hugged & kissed him...wat does tat mean???
she was sad when she felt tat chotte loves & cares khushiji more than her ...she became happy when he said tat the marriage was not out of love (we know its lie & he was madly love with her b4 MU & marriage too...but i didnt like when he said tat after marriage only he felt love 4 her...somehow i felt bad & hurt after hearing tat particular dialogue)...but just bcoz of his Di...tat made her happy...& she talked with khushi now only bcoz asr said tat Di is on the top...still 4 me anajli's sudden change is not at all convincing...
not bashing...complaining a...anything...
of course arhi scenes was cute & sweet...i loved it 2 its core...
ok I am not afraid of bashing at all.

i completely agree that anjali was frgiving to khushi only after asr reassured her that khushi is second to her.

only after he made her the queen again.

sad. khushi again came second whereas she is so much more giving

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SunithechaigirlSanzBarbievelanginiASADsweetZOYAOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by -Aimz-

True, Rima. I'm waiting for the day when Arnav announces Khushi as EQUALLY important to him as Di. And the day when Di has absolutely no problem with it.
i am more selfish. i want him to say that you are more important than di even. i know I am wrong. but after today i want it

can i be more selfish i want anjali to get married & go to her sasural & dont come back for some time, untill arnav & khushi dont have their own children

will i be bad if i hope that anjali never comes back again into arnav and khushi's life
i know i am dreaming but seriously why don't they send anjali on some pilgrimage for sometime so tht she can attain sanity and mental peace
world tour is a better idea:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

velanginiOmNaMaSteOm

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I couldn't agree with you more! This is for you! Clap
I think Khushi did the right thing. Arnav should win her over for her only and not for his 'Di'.
I want him to keep his 'Di' aside and make Khushi the most important person in his life because I'm still convinced that she deserves it more.
I'm not convinced with Anjali's behaviour in today's episode. Not able to digest the fact and still believe she ignored the rest and just considered the fact that he married Khushi for her and no one else. She's just happy that she's still the most important person in his life and Khushi hasn't taken over which btw I want so badly! I think she's acting nice with Khushi in front of Arnav only though she's not really thinking that way. That was what I inferred from what I saw.
And I didn't like Arnav-Anjali scenes today also for the sheer reason that the way he was saying those things was as if Anjali's his wife and not Khushi. It still makes me feel uncomfortable. Especially the way he said he loved Khushi and immediately said 'I love you, Di'. For sometime I thought I had heard it wrong.
Well for Arnav, my advice- 'Never hurt someone more than what they deserve because you never know, they may love you more than what you deserve'. And this applies only and only for Khushi right now. Though I know he's trying his best to be sweet to her but still. Atleast for later. Smile
Awesome post Rima!

Harshitha- I couldn't agree with you more! Even I want Anjali to get married off and go to her sasuraal yaar!

Edited by ASR4eva - 23 July 2012 at 10:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbievelanginimusicfan5OmNaMaSteOmpakpearlrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

I'm so glad she left!!!  She needs to be her husband's #1 priority.  Any wife that isn't, deserves better!!!  Yes, his Di might be facing some issues right now and needs a bit more attention, but Arnav needs to realize that Khushi is his partner, his equal, his other half...  Everything else should get second billing!!!

The day Arnav puts Mami in her place about Khushi, is the day I will say that he is ready, willing and able to be the husband that Khushi rightfully deserves!!! 
appluase and well said the day he puts mami in her place is the day I know he is her husband in the real sense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlvelanginiOmNaMaSteOm

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Originally posted by Ni1234

Awesome points..Agree with you completely..Smile

Even I was a bit shocked when he said that I started loving her after marriage..
Glad she is out of RM now..

Khushi deserves all the happiness...:)

I just didn't like Manorama's dialogues today...

i wish someone would slap manoorama. my hands are itching. that dialogue was a shck to all of us

I swear on that..LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT tight four slaps..Thapppad mareka padi...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velanginimusicfan5OmNaMaSteOm

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Originally posted by velangini

Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by -Aimz-

True, Rima. I'm waiting for the day when Arnav announces Khushi as EQUALLY important to him as Di. And the day when Di has absolutely no problem with it.
i am more selfish. i want him to say that you are more important than di even. i know I am wrong. but after today i want it

can i be more selfish i want anjali to get married & go to her sasural & dont come back for some time, untill arnav & khushi dont have their own children

will i be bad if i hope that anjali never comes back again into arnav and khushi's life
i know i am dreaming but seriously why don't they send anjali on some pilgrimage for sometime so tht she can attain sanity and mental peace
world tour is a better idea:)

universal tour or an expedition to mars is all i care but she hs to be away for sometime

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

I couldn't agree with you more! This is for you! Clap
I think Khushi did the right thing. Arnav should win her over for her only and not for his 'Di'.
I want him to keep his 'Di' aside and make Khushi the most important person in his life because I'm still convinced that she deserves it more.
I'm not convinced with Anjali's behaviour in today's episode. Not able to digest the fact and still believe she ignored the rest and just considered the fact that he married Khushi for her and no one else. She's just happy that she's still the most important person in his life and Khushi hasn't taken over which btw I want so badly! I think she's acting nice with Khushi in front of Arnav only though she's not really thinking that way. That was what I inferred from what I saw.
Well for Arnav, my advice- 'Never hurt someone more than what they deserve because you never know, they may love you more than what you deserve'. And this applies only and only for Khushi right now. Though I know he's trying his best to be sweet to her but still. Atleast for later. Smile
Awesome post Rima!

Harshitha- I couldn't agree with you more! Even I want Anjali to get married off and go to her sasuraal yaar!thanks for the comments about the post.

I liked the saying underlined.
this girl loves him much much more and much more unconditionally. it is such a rare trait. i want khushi to be in gupta house till arnav is made to really sweat it out for her.
i am not convinced with anjali's sudent turn either. it comes after pacification that she still reigns over asr's heart

yes harshu is right. high time anji baby went away to sasural or world tour or tirth yatra

Edited by rima - 23 July 2012 at 10:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieStormChasermusicfan5OmNaMaSteOm

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Awesome points..Agree with you completely..Smile

Even I was a bit shocked when he said that I started loving her after marriage..
Glad she is out of RM now..

Khushi deserves all the happiness...:)

I just didn't like Manorama's dialogues today...

i wish someone would slap manoorama. my hands are itching. that dialogue was a shck to all of us

I swear on that..LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT tight four slaps..Thapppad mareka padi...LOL

why isn't mamiji searching for mamaji and masala mama
go on a search for them manorama bond
atleast we will get respit from your cutting remarks
she became so b****y

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanNi1234OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top