Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rima

well said and i am glad you have such a family

sibling love and spouse love are indeed very different. wonder why ipk has it so entagled

I agree with you DMGFan.  It is amazing isn't it that for a year Mami has carried on calling both Payal and Khushi and none of their spouses corrected her.  
I enjoyed reading your post Rima!  These are also my sentiments - Khushi has endured enough for 9 lifetimes!  It's high time she gets some happiness!
Originally posted by Rayka

Rima, I don't know if you will get a chance to read my comments because it is after page 30 of your post.  But was waiting since last night to see your post.  You have said all that I have had in my mind and truly I hope Khushi gets that PRIORITY that she deserves in her life.  A wife's place is different and cannot be measured with all other relations and cannot come after other relations.

This is what Arnav must understand.
i did read your post and thanks for the comment.
correct a wife is the one who stays by one till the end of life
Originally posted by fluffyktau

posted by PAARIJAT
If it is because of the second reason, leaving or staying in Raizada mansion will not make much of a difference to her problems, its solutions or her state of mind and happiness. Her underlying belief that she is the seed for the ever growing problem tree in RM is enough to ruin her happiness. At the end of it all, location is secondary...what you feel inside is what counts..Knowing Khushi (at least the Khushi for the last 3 months), she will continue to go on her guilt trip whether she is in RM or GM.

totally agree with you...I have a stinking feeling that she left because she feels she is the root cause for the problems!
purleezz!!  its so annoying!  why do they(writers for the show)  feel the need to play this guilt trip on the female...where is Khushi's anger at the injustices delt her?? urggh!

I really really hope they start showing Mr ASR coming clean...he is the worst chicken..hes so yella he matches anjali's sari!
they play with the female because playing with the male will get them death threats😊plus audience loves female torture i guess
Originally posted by princessunara

Hear hear!!!

so so agree!! hope to see this happening exactly like this!! She deserves just happiness from now on!!
to be loved, respected and be cherished by the man she loves!!!!

to be the center of his universe!! the one person around whom his life revolves around!! she deserves to be that!!

amazing post di! as usually completely agree!!!
yes sumara . it is our shared wish that we always keep saying that she should get it all that she deserves
Originally posted by Punkin22

I don't have a problem with you disagreeing. All I am saying is that both Khushi & Arnav should give time to settle down in the relationship. She did not trust him nor did he trust her! 

Anjali is way important to Arnav at this juncture! Hey, life is not as simple as "yeah Shyam is out, so Arnav and Khushi has to be happy happy and Anjali has to understand that!!! Life is more complicated than that - From Anjali's point of view - Khushi almost became the second woman in her married life! It was not Khushi's fault whatsoever, but it is hard for Anjali too to accept that! 

Ask any married woman to be logical in the situation that Anjali is facing! She was not wrong in misunderstanding Arnav - Hell, when your world has fallen apart, it is difficult to think about anyone and anything logically, you tend to become selfish because of desperate need for support and love! And Anjali is doing just that!!!! The wounds are too fresh at the moment for her! 

Yes Arnav forced Khushi to marry him - IT was very wrong - If Khushi had left the RM at the end of 6 months - I would totally agree!! But the reasons she left for RM - Are wrong! The world does not revolve around her alone!! Shyam's betrayal to her is much less compared to his betrayal to the Raizada family. Her continuous lying even to her sister makes her character so weak and pathetic in my opinion. The Khushi shown in the beginning of the serial was so much stronger! 

I am so confused - If she has not done anything wrong, why is she feeling sooo guilty? That is uncalled for! Look at Payal - Akash also blamed her, but look at the way she gave it back to him and cemented her place! I am not saying Khushi should do the same, but she can take a leaf out of her sister's book and stop wallowing in self-pity! 

Their foundation is too shaky - Arnav is trying to set things right! She should support him as well - Not be submissive but be an equal! and for that leaving the house is not the solution, not in times of adversity like this! 

As to your comment about where I am from - I am from India and settled in Europe - I am married for 9 years - in my experience, marriage is slowly built on trust. You don't become each other's No 1 priority just because you are married - You earn that position in each other's life! That is when it becomes stronger! 

We are talking about an Indian soap here - so I have seen many sons still giving their family the first priority - The new wife makes her own place in everyone's hearts slowly. Does not happen in a day.

I do know how it is in the US as I have extended families there too. 

My two cents worth! :) 

Constructive Arguments are very welcome and enjoyable! :) 

Originally posted by coolgal49

@ Bold Can u tell me how Khushi did not trust ASR,please reply so i can understand Khushi is only the culprit,You see i might be wrong in supporting khushi😆
Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago

@ Bold Can u tell me how Khushi did not trust ASR,please reply so i can understand Khushi is only the culprit,You see i might be wrong in supporting khushi😆

She did not trust him enough to tell him the truth about Shyam! We can all go on about the emotional reasons as to why! In my opinion, that was a breach of trust! She can ask him why he left Lavanya but she won't say anything about Shyam! 

I am in no way saying that Khushi is the culprit. She has been the victim! I totally agree with that! 

Arnav loved her for her spirit - her zest for life - At present she is acting as if she has caused it all! No one else is behaving like that with her - except Mami ofcourse - But Hey, Mami was always like that to start with.

To add, the way Nani has been with her and also Akash inspite of everything - has been very commendable. 

For me - Khushi may be selfless but is too immature in worldly matters! 

All in all - a wonderful topic of discussion - Thanks everyone! 
:)

Originally posted by coolgal49

[/QUOTE]

She did not trust him enough to tell him the truth about Shyam! We can all go on about the emotional reasons as to why! In my opinion, that was a breach of trust! She can ask him why he left Lavanya but she won't say anything about Shyam! 

I am in no way saying that Khushi is the culprit. She has been the victim! I totally agree with that! 

Arnav loved her for her spirit - her zest for life - At present she is acting as if she has caused it all! No one else is behaving like that with her - except Mami ofcourse - But Hey, Mami was always like that to start with.

To add, the way Nani has been with her and also Akash inspite of everything - has been very commendable. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh Trust😆  She cared about ASR that he will break down if he knows the truth😊 How can we relate this to Trust, anyway you think or not we will conclude Khushi is the culprit because caring is a crime na😆 and She should be hanged to death, because if we continue this beatiful thread will not look Good and i respect your views
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Oh Trust😆  She cared about ASR that he will break down if he knows the truth😊 How can we relate this to Trust, anyway you think or not we will conclude Khushi is the culprit because caring is a crime na😆 and She should be hanged to death, because if we continue this beatiful thread will not look Good and i respect your views

Look what happened - by her keeping quiet - She had helped the family - Arnav had helped her when her father was sick - She owed that much at least to them!!! 

In my opinion - Keeping quiet is not caring! Being courageous and speaking the truth is!!! 

If she cared about Anjali and Arnav then - why was she is such a hurry to disclose the name of the kidnapper to the family members!!! and why was she so desperate that they accept her word against Shyam's. There is no one answer to this - It is a matter of judgement on one's part!  

And unfortunately for her - both times her decisions has worked against her! :(

Khushi is not the culprit but she is behaving as if she is one! :) 

Edited by coolgal49 - 11 years ago