Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Couldn't agree more! 

It irks me no end when I see how she is getting treated all the time & she is expected to be happy just because Arnav will at times try & woo her and at the others drop her like a hot potato! :-)

You have to be married & live with someone to appreciate how terrible it is not be THE priority in your partner's life. 

I guess for me it's even more difficult to stomach cos I married into a family where my father-in-la, in a room full of people, clearly told my husband, that from now onwards I should be my husband's first priority over every other relationship because we were now two halves of a very special whole. And my husband has been true to that... And when that happens your partner doesn't have to ask u to be his & his family's emotional bedrock, u do it happily & willingly, secure in the knowledge that u r the most imp thing in his /her life.

Sibling love & romantic/spouse love are two completely different emotions yet there will always be a hierarchy - one will take priority over the other.. And no prizes for guessing what that should be!! And if sibling love needs to be reassured that it's a priority at all times, even though u r married, have a physical and emotional relationship with your spose, then it's clingy and frankly unhealthy! If I feel that my brother ( who is happily married) should give me priority over or as much as his wife, I need my head examined & he'd probably agree!

P. S. can I add that it pisses me off no end when Miami calls Khushi & Payal phaati saari & khoon bhaari taang and neither of the Raizada boys or for that matter Raizada clan feels the need to check her? Is this love? Really?

P. P. S. and of course Arnav's pathetic, I didn't love her before marriage and Aakash's "Jo khushiji ne kiya"! Ugh! You do deserve much better Khushi!

well said and i am glad you have such a family

sibling love and spouse love are indeed very different. wonder why ipk has it so entagled
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya...agree...πŸ‘...khushi deserves more love...no doubt on it...
       arnav must remarry her for the reason that he loves her...and it shoudnot be for his di again...must try to love khushi as his life ke 1st imp person...
arhilover55 thumbnail
Very well said. Completely agree with you. I am actually glad that she left RM and I hope now she only returns after Arnav remarries her because he loves her and not for di. 
StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

as someone said in this thread the day he speaks up to mami is the day he is her husband in the true sense

Very true! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm waiting for that day now! And I don't want Khushi ti go back to RM till that happens. I don't care if Anjali starts giving everyone twitcher looks but I want Khushi to be given a more important place than her anytime. I want Mami also to show the same concern she's showing for Anjali and I want Khushi to be the centre of love, concern and respect and I don't regret saying that at all.
Yup! I'm sooo against Anjali right now! However sweet she may act or even if she is. I've reached my saturation point for bearing her antics. Can't do more. 😊
StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Brilliant thread rima. I can't read all 26 pages but I'm SO glad to see others felt the same way I did!

The Arnav-Anjali conversation was pathetic. To begin with, once again Arnav failed to disclose the WHOLE TRUTH about Khushi...how he blackmailed her into marrying him, how Shyam told him that he never loved Anjali but loved Khushi, how Khushi put her life on the line to save him. Why doesn't he mention these things so Anjali has a real reason to trust Khushi again? 

Its interesting how loving and romantic he is to Khushi when they are alone. But whenever he is in front of one of his family members, Anjali in particular, he suddenly acts like Khushi is not that important. He becomes mute, doesn't say one single word in defense of her whenever Mami taunts her. When he's with his sister, Khushi becomes a second thought. He is a total mama's boy (Anjali being his mama)...its been a major turn-off for his character.

And are we supposed to jump with joy that Anjali spoke to Khushi in a civil tone today? PLEASE. I'm so sick of that twat. She is happy only because Arnav said she is the most important person in his life and he married Khushi for Anjali's sake, not for love (one of the more cowardly things he has done). Is this middle-aged woman for real? Now she is all smiley and sweet again. Wow. Why doesn't she grow up and stop acting like a child, its embarrassing! 

Arnav and Anjali deserve to grow old together. I commend anyone who is willing to take on one of these two as a respective partner in life. I've even started seeing Shyam's point of view, despite him being evil. As for Khushi, she is the most beautiful, caring, lively and adorable person who lights up everyone's world. She can do SO MUCH better than second place. She can find dozens of men who would put her on a pedestal and number one in their heart. NK being one of them, though I prefer someone outside of the Raizada family. 

Until Arnav changes and starts appreciating, loving and respecting Khushi more than anyone else in the world, he doesn't deserve her.

One more thing...Nani is the BEST member of the Raizada family. I just love her. She has always given Khushi the most love and respect out of everyone (including Arnav). She will be the one to put all the other idiots in their place when they find out the whole truth. You can see Khushi is really attached to her...loved their hug today, it was so bittersweet and emotional.

I ended up ranting my thoughts about the whole episode...sorry!!

You weren't ranting dear. You were just stating the facts.
I couldn't agree with you more! Even I've started seeing Shyam's perspective now and I'm feeling bad for him to be honest though what he did was very bad and he's the villain. I feel Anjali's the main villain and have kinda felt so before also. Just kept quiet because I thought I might be wrong but she proved me right! I feel like calling her a 'museebat ki jad' now!
Seriously Nani is the best person in that family. She knows how to put the wrong people in the right place and how to respect the right people.
The rest (including Arnav) are just plain pathetic in this case. I would say Arnav's a coward too and a hypocrite. He always says something and does something else. He just claims that he can make everyone listen to everything he says. Then why can't he make the people insulting his 'own' wife shut up? He only knows the language of 'Di' which I'm hating!! I'm even hating the word 'Di' now! Sheesh!
You've explained everything wonderfully! 😊
NK's sooo much better! And I wouldn't mind more of his scenes really!
Paarijat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have no doubt in my mind regarding this- Khushi  deserves a lot more! 😊 But, I have other doubts.

You have written that it is wonderful that she left RM. Why? Is it because you feel Khushi has been wounded by all and stripped of her respect as a Raizada bahu and wife? Is it because you feel she needs to rejuvenate herself…rest in peace... in short...because she has had enough and that she should start afresh?

But, is Khushi leaving RM because she shares the above feelings?

OR

Is she leaving because she feels she is responsible for all the gloom in Raizada house; to ensure there is peace between Arnav and Anjali & Payal and Akash; because she feels she is the root cause of all problems? Is she leaving by sacrificing her happiness for the greater good of the family?  

If it is because of the second reason, leaving or staying in Raizada mansion will not make much of a difference to her problems, its solutions or her state of mind and happiness. Her underlying belief that she is the seed for the ever growing problem tree in RM is enough to ruin her happiness. At the end of it all, location is secondary...what you feel inside is what counts..Knowing Khushi (at least the Khushi for the last 3 months), she will continue to go on her guilt trip whether she is in RM or GM.

So, until I am crystal clear about her underlying beliefs/ thoughts/ emotions behind her leaving RM, I am sorry, I cannot rejoice. πŸ˜•

Paarijat thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Couldn't agree more! 

It irks me no end when I see how she is getting treated all the time & she is expected to be happy just because Arnav will at times try & woo her and at the others drop her like a hot potato! :-)

You have to be married & live with someone to appreciate how terrible it is not be THE priority in your partner's life. 

I guess for me it's even more difficult to stomach cos I married into a family where my father-in-la, in a room full of people, clearly told my husband, that from now onwards I should be my husband's first priority over every other relationship because we were now two halves of a very special whole. And my husband has been true to that... And when that happens your partner doesn't have to ask u to be his & his family's emotional bedrock, u do it happily & willingly, secure in the knowledge that u r the most imp thing in his /her life.

Sweet heart...Who is your father in law?...I would like to meet him. My applause πŸ‘
fluffyktau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
posted by PAARIJAT
If it is because of the second reason, leaving or staying in Raizada mansion will not make much of a difference to her problems, its solutions or her state of mind and happiness. Her underlying belief that she is the seed for the ever growing problem tree in RM is enough to ruin her happiness. At the end of it all, location is secondary...what you feel inside is what counts..Knowing Khushi (at least the Khushi for the last 3 months), she will continue to go on her guilt trip whether she is in RM or GM.

totally agree with you...I have a stinking feeling that she left because she feels she is the root cause for the problems!
purleezz!!  its so annoying!  why do they(writers for the show)  feel the need to play this guilt trip on the female...where is Khushi's anger at the injustices delt her?? urggh!

I really really hope they start showing Mr ASR coming clean...he is the worst chicken..hes so yella he matches anjali's sari!
Edited by fluffyktau - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hear hear!!!

so so agree!! hope to see this happening exactly like this!! She deserves just happiness from now on!!
to be loved, respected and be cherished by the man she loves!!!!

to be the center of his universe!! the one person around whom his life revolves around!! she deserves to be that!!

amazing post di! as usually completely agree!!!
Rayka thumbnail
Rima, I don't know if you will get a chance to read my comments because it is after page 30 of your post.  But was waiting since last night to see your post.  You have said all that I have had in my mind and truly I hope Khushi gets that PRIORITY that she deserves in her life.  A wife's place is different and cannot be measured with all other relations and cannot come after other relations.

This is what Arnav must understand.
Edited by Rayka - 11 years ago