Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guys, do not agree with the general consensus that Khushi leaving RM was a good decision. I do not agree.

If one looks objectively, The Raizada family has suffered a huge betrayal - Anjali being betrayed by her husband is much bigger than Khushi not being trusted! Ofcourse, one will doubt Khushi - she is the new comer and she did not have proof of what she was accusing Shyam for. Remember, ASR TRUSTED her against Shyam - That is the key!

Regarding Anjali being the most important person in Arnav's life - YES, why not? Anjali has been more than a mother to Arnav - Their equation is totally different. Ask any man - For him his mother is the most important person in the world, then comes the wife! 

Anjali and Arnav have gone through hardships when they were young! If he had placed Khushi first, my respect for him would have died instantly. 

Khushi and Arnav still have to grow as husband and wife - Yes Khushi figured it out that he was kidnapped, and saved his life and risked hers, and that's what made Arnav trust her without any proof. That is growth in my opinion.

But at this stage, when she knows that Arnav needs all the support, it was her duty to stay back and give him the mental support that he so required. But what does she choose to do - Make an excuse and walk out! 

Arnav and Anjali's conversation was the best part! Yes, It is Khushi who accused Shyam of all he had done - So obviously Anjali would feel insecure as she has no one but her brother to lean on. 
and the reassurance that he gives her was fantastic!!! Yes, Arnav was right that he did not love Khushi before marriage - They were merely attracted to each other - Love is much more that - Love was Khushi risking everything for Arnav's safety. Love was Arnav's trust in Khushi's words against Shyam's. 

My two cents worth - They have a lot to grow and most importantly - Older relationships cannot be sidelined for new ones. The balance between all is what counts and Arnav was spot on today! 

My two cents worth! 

musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

Congrats rima you are a IF sizzlerz, Kalakuringa ponga. Wish i will reach there one day

Congrats Rima...Love ur posts...Keep them coming...😊
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

exactly loved this post...

thank god 2 see tat finally our forum is happy without any bashing posts...so i am scared 2 say this..but i think  ur's thread is the place where i can frankly sat my view...
actually i was happy 2 see the +ve side of anjali...but she was complaining & blabbering through out with Arnav...
when he said tat she is the most IMP person in his life..& no one can beat tat...so suddenly she became happy & hugged & kissed him...wat does tat mean???
she was sad when she felt tat chotte loves & cares khushiji more than her ...she became happy when he said tat the marriage was not out of love (we know its lie & he was madly love with her b4 MU & marriage too...but i didnt like when he said tat after marriage only he felt love 4 her...somehow i felt bad & hurt after hearing tat particular dialogue)...but just bcoz of his Di...tat made her happy...& she talked with khushi now only bcoz asr said tat Di is on the top...still 4 me anajli's sudden change is not at all convincing...
not bashing...complaining a...anything...
of course arhi scenes was cute & sweet...i loved it 2 its core...

Hey Swati I am Manaal..
Ditto on the red ones.. Anjali is the most conniving, manipulative, pathetically selfish and delusional character ever.. I never liked her in this serial, infact I hate her with all my guts..
And Arnav-Anjali interaction today was puke-worthy today.. Arnav was and is the biggest coward to even explain the truth to his unhealthy clingy sister..
his trying to pacify her left a bitter taste in my mouth.. And Anjali was as usual her in her clingy and sefish best avatar..
the over pampered delusional bimbo is only pacified for a while when she learnt ASR still now gives her priority.. Her relationship with Chhote with all her hands running over his cheeks was utter creepy and unhealthy..
I felt horribly sad for Khushi when the poor girl was suffocated with all the hurtings inwardly, not even able to share it.. I was seeing the scene of Khushi leaving RM with a lump in my throat and teary eyes..
Arnav needs a very big time grovelling and I hope this time Guptas give him a piece of their mind to destroy their daughter's life when he will try to woo her and resist his plan of re-marriage to Khushi...

jiora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome topic.Arnav has changed and is going to change more when he'll find out she lied;and i'm sure he'll remarry her properly and make all her dreams come true.
You're absolutly right she deserves the best and will get it .and you can rely on ASR-Arnav he gives only the best.
Another thing i'd like to say is that today when Arnav was talking to his Di and confessing about the girl he loves,i felt it was little Arnav before he was wounded by life.(don't know if it make sens i try to write the way i speak in french)
Bravo to BS for portraying those emotions he is fabulous ,may God bless him,Sanaya too.
That's why i fell in love with Indian serials ; you can't find this in the western world
sorry if it was not all about your topic and i agree with each word of yours.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firebolt

On contrary Rima, I loved that scene. In one breathe Arnav reassured Anjali that his love for Khushi and his love for his di were two different things. His love for them shouldn't be compared, there is no first or second, there is only love.

As for the bit about him not loving Khuhsi before the marriage- To that I wholeheartedly agree as well. If a man can't admit that he is in love (to himself at least), then that is no love at all. Attraction- certainly, Love-no.

unny. he was ready to admit it to her even...let alone himself. remember the terrace scene?

no he did not assure that they are two different things. he himself got confused here and said she is the most important thing
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

Hey Swati I am Manaal..
Ditto on the red ones.. Anjali is the most conniving, manipulative, pathetically selfish and delusional character ever.. I never liked her in this serial, infact I hate her with all my guts..
And Arnav-Anjali interaction today was puke-worthy today.. Arnav was and is the biggest coward to even explain the truth to his unhealthy clingy sister..
his trying to pacify her left a bitter taste in my mouth.. And Anjali was as usual her in her clingy and sefish best avatar..
the over pampered delusional bimbo is only pacified for a while when she learnt ASR still now gives her priority.. Her relationship with Chhote with all her hands running over his cheeks was utter creepy and unhealthy..
I felt horribly sad for Khushi when the poor girl was suffocated with all the hurtings inwardly, not even able to share it.. I was seeing the scene of Khushi leaving RM with a lump in my throat and teary eyes..
Arnav needs a very big time grovelling and I hope this time Guptas give him a piece of their mind to destroy their daughter's life when he will try to woo her and resist his plan of re-marriage to Khushi...

it felt so good reading this doc manaal

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal49

Sorry guys, do not agree with the general consensus that Khushi leaving RM was a good decision. I do not agree.

If one looks objectively, The Raizada family has suffered a huge betrayal - Anjali being betrayed by her husband is much bigger than Khushi not being trusted! Ofcourse, one will doubt Khushi - she is the new comer and she did not have proof of what she was accusing Shyam for. Remember, ASR TRUSTED her against Shyam - That is the key!

Regarding Anjali being the most important person in Arnav's life - YES, why not? Anjali has been more than a mother to Arnav - Their equation is totally different. Ask any man - For him his mother is the most important person in the world, then comes the wife! 

Anjali and Arnav have gone through hardships when they were young! If he had placed Khushi first, my respect for him would have died instantly. 

Khushi and Arnav still have to grow as husband and wife - Yes Khushi figured it out that he was kidnapped, and saved his life and risked hers, and that's what made Arnav trust her without any proof. That is growth in my opinion.

But at this stage, when she knows that Arnav needs all the support, it was her duty to stay back and give him the mental support that he so required. But what does she choose to do - Make an excuse and walk out! 

Arnav and Anjali's conversation was the best part! Yes, It is Khushi who accused Shyam of all he had done - So obviously Anjali would feel insecure as she has no one but her brother to lean on. 
and the reassurance that he gives her was fantastic!!! Yes, Arnav was right that he did not love Khushi before marriage - They were merely attracted to each other - Love is much more that - Love was Khushi risking everything for Arnav's safety. Love was Arnav's trust in Khushi's words against Shyam's. 

My two cents worth - They have a lot to grow and most importantly - Older relationships cannot be sidelined for new ones. The balance between all is what counts and Arnav was spot on today! 

My two cents worth! 

sorry to differ here.

older relationships do not have to be sidelined. but both have their place and asr is not giving it.

if the raizada fmily has suffered, it is Khushi who has taken the beating. why should she live on in humiliation.

if arnav has not given her the respect of a lifelong marriage why should Khushi stay on without the dignity of marriage.

she has done enough and it is pay back time.

that's my two cents on this
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicfan5

Congrats Rima...Love ur posts...Keep them coming...😊

thanks buddy for reading them😊
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Harshitha

i really like the way u made the story
quite realistic though

Glad you liked it
This is the first time Khushi thought about herself IF she left bevcause the contract is over. She did not think about staying back and support Arnav because she knows that their after today she is no longer Mrs ASR and IF she stays its going to be illigal like living together. She could not bring up the contract because she knows ASR would do ANYTHING to stop and and in this condition that wont be good for the family. They are already heartbroken after Anjali fiasco and IF they come to know about the contract marriage it can be disastrous.
She left but she is going to come back as TRUE Mrs ASR. Isnt that something we all want?

Punkin22 thumbnail
Rima, fantastic posting.  What a great discussion.  There are post asking why is Khushi leaving now?? And you answered each question perfectly.  I'm glad that Khushi has lefted RM because all the things we have begged for and wished for our Khush,i now may begin to happen.

1. Reason for marriage, contract must come out.  I believe Shyam will do that.
  2. Anjali, Mamiji, Akash, Payal and Nani need to understand the sacrifice that was made by Khushi.
  3. Arnav must be made to understand the damage to Khushi, physically, mentally, spiritually.
  4. Khushi needs to get her joy back.
  5. The ladies of GH need to know the cost for Khushi.
  6. RM and GH need a get together and discuss and speak ALL truth out on table.
  7. There needs to be another wedding that contains every dream Khushi ever had.

So, that is my wish list Rima. How many to you think we will get?   I have fingers crossed we will see most of these...