Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: velangini

asr said that his breath will stp if khushi is not there

but di is more important
so what will stop in his body if di is not there
don't tell me his heart cause he himself confessed to khushi that their heartbeats become one
i am so confused

brain my dear brain...that is the only important organ for asr๐Ÿ˜Š
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Havn't seen the epi yet but did he really say all this,what happened to both being equal importance in his life,so he didnt feel love before the marriage than why did he have those fbs in the middle of the road and cry after the terrace scene,i am confused ๐Ÿ˜•
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASR4eva

Good question! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I was thinking the same!
In one moment, he says he loves Khushi a lot and can't live without her and in a split second he says 'I love you Di'! For once I thought I had heard it wrong! The scenes didn't go well with me and I agree with you completely!
I want Arnav to be like NK who has totally kept Anjali aside and is so focussed on Khushi being happy.
And yeah, on top of that when Mami insulted Khushi so badly he was quiet! Nani always has to shush her. Why can't Arnav do that? After all he is supposedly the head of the family though I would go more with headless for this. No offence to anyone! Just my opinion.
I'm sooo happy that Khushi left that place! I'm in her support! I don't want her to give in so easily to just the plain flirty talk of ASR. If he really wants to get her back then he should start with heeding to his own advice of getting his wife some respect in his own house.

as someone said in this thread the day he speaks up to mami is the day he is her husband in the true sense
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rima

You deserve a marriage that is not for his Di but for you and the lovely person you are.

You deserve all his love as a wife and not the what he chooses to give you and when he chooses to give you and how he chooses to give you...but all the time in full measure
You deserve your rightful position in his life as his wife by his side and not secondary to his Di
You deserve to be a Raizada bahu in full measure and not as an intruder thrust upon them
You deserve to be trusted fully and respected fully by the whole family and not this half baked trust given only by a few
You deserve to be honoured and protected and cherished beyond the scraps you get now and then from your husband...

And because you deserve so much more Khushi...

It is wonderful to see you out of the Raizada mansion...

Because love and relationships given in half measure do not measure up...

So when you come back, I hope you get all that you deserve and more and then come back.

Kushi, today you have listened to the cries of all the women around the globe by leaving RM with your head held high  for your self respect.

yes, our hottie arnav is looking after you very well but you deserve an apology from all these raizadas, a full redemption track from them all especially from arnav who not once have acknowledged how he forced aan innocent angel into a forced marriage & then shown hatred .Just because he has fallen in love you after marriage doesn't mean that he doesn't need to feel sorry for his initial treatment which start from their very first encounter.
he was telling his love story to NK with amusement & pride & not just once felt sorry for her.

we want our queen of hearts kushi to return with respect & love.
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: velangini

rude my foot
anji is happy as long as she is most imp person for her bro
she needed to be assured of her own sibling's love for her who dedicated all his life to her just to keep her happy
she is happy that he married a poor innocent soul for her rather than for love
anjali seriously needs to go through self absolution and reflect on herself before she destroys her own life along with precious chotey's life

i completely agree becoz at some point of time i maybe sounding out to be completely selfish but khusi has always been my favourite character rite from the beginning of the show...having faced the hard times of her life and being miserably treated by her so-called hubby who misjudged her and landed in a contract marriage with her now promises to love her but she today stands dignified...she has earned my respect and a standing ovation to the khusi for being so firm in her belief and standing strong against the entire raizada clan who misunderstood her...

hats off to the gupta sisters...both are wonderful!

i dont know why but i guess i want arnav to realise...not leaving any stone unturned to win his khusi back...i want him to confess what khusi is for him...i want cvs to to protray the redemption track that finally dawns on him...i want him to RESPECT and trust her! i want khusi to be the highest priority in arnav's life!

i want a marriage for real and this time a promising future, a future of arhi as happily ever after!

as far as anji is concerned she really need counselling sessions...staying in her illusional world is not going to help her...i  wonder why is it so difficult to get the very fact into this bigfat head of hers that shyam cheated her and hez nothing but a scumbag! 

i didnt like the fact that arnav confessed to anji that he never loved khusi before marriage somehow i m disappointed! 

the route to redemption mixed with passionate and steamy and undying understanding b/w arhi and their flourishing love is what i want cvs to show! 

khusi deserves more a peaceful future that holds security and warmth showering her life ahead and a salute to her unending and blissful spirit!

Edited by icegurl789 - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: boisecrazy

I agree with Rima on this matter Khushi. But in real life and in Indian culture, not that many men can do that all the time. Leave RM for your dignity, respect, and for everything else. Just don't shove back Arnav into the ASR cocoon again, and then both of you will loose each other for ever, Both of your "saasen rukh jayengi". 

oh in real life men don't even turn around and say 'sorry'. so let's pin all our hopes on reel๐Ÿ˜Š
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
@ rima OK I think this is how it goes in the future,
Khushi left because 6 months contract is over and SHE IS NO LONGER Mrs ASR anymore. She did not say anything cause she knows Arnav would be mad and would do anything to STOP her from going. SHE ALSO DID NOT HEARD THE PART where Anjali assured Arnav that she is happy because he found his soul mate. 
SHE DOES KNOW THAT Anjali always wam\nted her and Arnav together. She also saw Anjali talked to her but she did not hear Anjali Arnav convo BUT SHE also know that Arnav forgot about the contract and in this situation she should not bring that up.
SHE LEFT. Arnav would know very soon and he might go crazy to bring her back. Remember he already confessed that HE WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT KHUSHI TO DI.
Now the contract part might come up along with social stigma.It has to come up soon since RM members would expect Khushi to return sooner or later.
Arnavs redemption and remarriage. 
I think the remarriage is going to be a GALA affair but before that loads of drama including the part where Arnav would go HALF MAD. 
There is a good chance that after the contract marriage fiasco comes up the Guptas are going to go against Arnav Khushi marriage initially.
RM people wont do much as Arnav already gave them a hint taht he married Khushi to save Anji and her baby.
bout Shyam I guess he would be back soon and he would be shown redeeming himself only to STRIKE LATER when right opportunity comes.

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: momb24

Havn't seen the epi yet but did he really say all this,what happened to both being equal importance in his life,so he didnt feel love before the marriage than why did he have those fbs in the middle of the road and cry after the terrace scene,i am confused ๐Ÿ˜•

we all are mightily comphuzed๐Ÿ˜ญ
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

brain my dear brain...that is the only important organ for asr๐Ÿ˜Š

that is so true, its like there is no other organ existing how much ever u try to activate the rest

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

@ rima OK I think this is how it goes in the future,

Khushi left because 6 months contract is over and SHE IS NO LONGER Mrs ASR anymore. She did not say anything cause she knows Arnav would be mad and would do anything to STOP her from going. SHE ALSO DID NOT HEARD THE PART where Anjali assured Arnav that she is happy because he found his soul mate. 
SHE DOES KNOW THAT Anjali always wam\nted her and Arnav together. She also saw Anjali talked to her but she did not hear Anjali Arnav convo BUT SHE also know that Arnav forgot about the contract and in this situation she should not bring that up.
SHE LEFT. Arnav would know very soon and he might go crazy to bring her back. Remember he already confessed that HE WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT KHUSHI TO DI.
Now the contract part might come up along with social stigma.It has to come up soon since RM members would expect Khushi to return sooner or later.
Arnavs redemption and remarriage. 
I think the remarriage is going to be a GALA affair but before that loads of drama including the part where Arnav would go HALF MAD. 
There is a good chance that after the contract marriage fiasco comes up the Guptas are going to go against Arnav Khushi marriage initially.
RM people wont do much as Arnav already gave them a hint taht he married Khushi to save Anji and her baby.
bout Shyam I guess he would be back soon and he would be shown redeeming himself only to STRIKE LATER when right opportunity comes.

agree with all your predictions trina.

and i hope the guptas give him a tough time

i do want to see the half mad asr because right now he thinks the whole choice is his

he should know that what he took so callously once is not so easily attainable