Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: krikumar.91

arnav disappointed me today... he must not have said those words... kushi can't be secondary to anjali... she must atleast be equal to anjali... poor girl... waiting for a immense redemption... kushi must enter RM as the rightful wife of ASR...

Arnav,what did you today is not forgiveable😡
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ASR4eva

Nice to know that there are people who think the same way as me!
I was seriously thinking the exact same thing! Arnav disappointed me a lot today! I think I expected this from him but I wish I didn't have to!
btw hi! I'm Swati. 😊

all ur troubles will go when u shall see arnav in a tough of war soon
i think he said to control & satisfy his di for the time being
im not defending him infact trying to ignore that to have peace in mind after the friday nightmare

appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome awesome awesomely said :)
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASR4eva

Nice to know that there are people who think the same way as me!
I was seriously thinking the exact same thing! Arnav disappointed me a lot today! I think I expected this from him but I wish I didn't have to!
btw hi! I'm Swati. 😊

defenitely not alone here. when he said he did not love her before marriage and that he married her for his di...i kind of lost it again for asr
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

im not defending him infact trying to ignore that to have peace in mind after the friday nightmare

harshu tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar. i want him to fight for her. i want buaji to come between them when she finds out
StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

Yup! That's what I'm hoping right now!
Yeah, I guess he said that to pacify and satisfy his Di but I still didn't like it. I guess I'll give Arnav a chance and wait till he starts getting nightmares of how to get his Khushi back and also of her giving him a very tough time! I'm soo going to love that! 😆
But PooJhali has lost my trust already. It's going to be really hard getting it back. The mistrust has already run deep down especially after Friday's horrific nightmare!

Rima- Like you said, I want Buaji to come get involved too! That would be awesome! 😊
Edited by ASR4eva - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i am sooo happy that she is leaving😛
sooo agree with you
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats rima you are a IF sizzlerz, Kalakuringa ponga. Wish i will reach there one day
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Glad she left, but this isn't how I wanted her to leave. I just hope that when she comes back, she gets the respect she deserves from everyone, which includes maami, who I am beginning to really hate!

And congrats on becoming a sizzler! 🥳
Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

I am happy that she left and ofcourse she should not be secondery after his Di.

Arnav confessed his feelings to Anjali BUT HE WAS NOT HONEST about it. He said he did not love Khushi prior to their marriage which is wrong. He did love her and wanted to propose.
He said he MU Khushi to be in love with Shyam but did not actually mentioned his confrontation with Shyam to Anjali. Anjali might not believe him after she meets Shyam and Shyam twists the whole truth.
Arnav said Anjali is still the MOST IMPORTANT person which he should not have probably. He should have said Di is still very important to him and now Khushi ia also equally important and he loves both of them . I kinda felt bad when he said DI YOU ARE MOST IMPORTANT BUT I wanna give him benefit of doubt for now because he was acting like normal hubbies caught between their mum and wife after marriage.When a newly married man is with his wife he is all lovey dovey and when caught by mommy dearest its more like I married her for you,because she reminds me of you and no matter what I am still your boy FIRST.
I am sure most married woman would agree .This is what happens to most of us.

trina which is why I am hopping mad.

it happens to us and to see it happen in reelkind of hurts.

we watch tv to get away from reality and when it is reinforced it pains.

to see khushi treated like this feels bad as a wife, because at some point or the other all wives go through this