Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thechaigirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rima

thanks harshu

i was furious at khushi for being like a silly kid seeking forgiveness from anjali for something she hasn't dne. she saved the woman from wreck for god's sake

Yeah Rima me too and I am trying to understand Y 

I feel the roots for her doing that are with her being an orphan.  Somewhere deep inside her she is living with the burden of gratitude that inspite of being an orphan she was given love by family.  She is such a giving person that receiving is difficult for her I feel. Also,  I think the whole drama Gupta women created by reminding her she is an orphan after the marriage fiasco must have fed this feeling. I think that  took away whatever little  feeling of belonging away from her.  When we belong to a family the feeling of being loved we take for granted as our right but for her  now it is like a favor they r doing for her...

Oh I wish I could hug this girl to make her realize how wonderfully special she is...

U know initially after today's epi i was feeling sad...now I feel downright ANGRY with Arnav...

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

but her spoiler did not mention this anywhere
i think im missing something here
how come i missed the good news

no no there is no such good news
some one in the other post mentioned that there is a anjali and khushi convo which has not been shown yet
so that may be the reason behind khushi leaving rm
remember the complete truth is not revealed yet
and guptas are not aware of it
anjali's behviour is also seem fishy
we have to wait
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: velangini

no no there is no such good news
some one in the other post mentioned that there is a anjali and khushi convo which has not been shown yet
so that may be the reason behind khushi leaving rm
remember the complete truth is not revealed yet
and guptas are not aware of it
anjali's behviour is also seem fishy
we have to wait

anjali behaviour is fishy for quite some time to the extent ppl thought she knew everything but planning something but nothing happened
now again u turn
i was really surprised but im sure we shall bash her by the end of the week

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

thanks harshu

i was furious at khushi for being like a silly kid seeking forgiveness from anjali for something she hasn't dne. she saved the woman from wreck for god's sake

u know i did a smart job i bunked that conversation & i came few mins late
so i dont know what happened in the beginning & im glad about it, atleast i wont feel bad about it

velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

anjali behaviour is fishy for quite some time to the extent ppl thought she knew everything but planning something but nothing happened
now again u turn
i was really surprised but im sure we shall bash her by the end of the week

but what about the blank calls she is receiving
and she is going to meet shyam too
so she may be having a plan to get her hubby back in rm
all we can do is wait and watch
True, Rima. I'm waiting for the day when Arnav announces Khushi as EQUALLY important to him as Di. And the day when Di has absolutely no problem with it.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya0305

alas,,,

my wish came true..
she left RM..
yayayay!
and we could already see arnav's condition...
he was so restless to see her that he came to her house despite of her saying no..
thats the arnav i want to see...!
who will regret his mistakes and will feel guilty about it..
and will of course miss her!
and will find new ways to meet her...

i am so damn excited about this track now!!...:D

yes it was nice to see arnav restless. but i want him to regret what he did to her which will come too I guess
rima thumbnail
😊

u know i did a smart job i bunked that conversation & i came few mins late
so i dont know what happened in the beginning & im glad about it, atleast i wont feel bad about it

you are smarter than me harshu. i wanted to bunk it but could not😊iss junoon ko kya naa doon
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

100% agree rima. She deserves all the happiness and respect from her in laws and hubby. Hope when she comes back she gets all of those things which she deserved. MAny members are happy that Raizada ppl changed and all. I really cant trust these ppl. You never know one day they might taunt her, behave rudely including Arnav and the next day they are all sweet. Doesnt work like that

yes it doesn't work like that. it has to be fully there
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aimz-

True, Rima. I'm waiting for the day when Arnav announces Khushi as EQUALLY important to him as Di. And the day when Di has absolutely no problem with it.

i am more selfish. i want him to say that you are more important than di even. i know I am wrong. but after today i want it