Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I would love to see when the truth of contract marriage comes in front of  Nani the most unbiased and just character, to whom ASR acted so cowardly avoiding the topic..and today also he didn't elaborate the marriage farce to Anjali and created a possible loophole for Anjali to trust Shyam again..
Hope nani would give him a piece of her mind which is his much overdue..
I was so sad seeing Khushi hurting inwardly today.. Poor baby, hope she deserves all the happiness..
whatever I was never interested in Arnav-Anjali melodrama and as usual today was also yawn-worthy except Arnav-Khushi part..
Edited by Doc_Manaal - 11 years ago
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what does Arnav mean when he tells Anjali that she is the most important person in his life??? why does he have to establish this to Anjali, his di who knows him so well? this is so childish...Anjali was ok when she was told that he married not out of love but for her and her child...
but one good thing was that she was genuinely happy when he told her that he started loving Khushi after marriage...but then for Anjali this should not be something new as it was she who made him realize that he loved Khushi so much..
as for Arnav...he is suffering from partial amnesia...how can he forget that he realized his love for Khushi before marriage itself????
Khushi truly deserves much more ...its good she is out of RM and should be there until she is respected and loved for what she is...
Edited by craziefan - 11 years ago
arshidreamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you rima..Now that Arnav has seen that Buaji is all fit and fine hope he will investigate the real reason for her leaving. And with all the respect that she deserves he eases all her pain and brings her back to RM in a proper way that she should be brought there. A wedding that was according to her dreams, the in-laws who look upto her with respect specially for whom she is and for all that she have been through to save the 2 most imp people in the RM. 
Loved your post⭐️
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍🏼
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post. Our Khushi deserves the best because of her heart.
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm soo loving this , finally Kushi left RM🥳. She has to come back with all the honours , with all her rights. Tiered seeing everyone accusing her for no reason. Poor gal was like a scared lamb when she saw Anjali, but relaxed when she talked sweetly with her...felt very bad for her , she is living like a prisoner in her own house. Hope Arnav finds the reason soon  n regrets for his mistakes ar least now? Kushi should give him very hard time. I'm waiting for the track to start.
   Hope they maintain some consistency with the characters n show their feelings  or else they r confusing the audience with this unconsistency.
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you..he is being nice now until the next time he explodes and blames her something else...He has to realize her true worth before they can be together! 
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
exactly loved this post...
thank god 2 see tat finally our forum is happy without any bashing posts...so i am scared 2 say this..but i think  ur's thread is the place where i can frankly sat my view...
actually i was happy 2 see the +ve side of anjali...but she was complaining & blabbering through out with Arnav...
when he said tat she is the most IMP person in his life..& no one can beat tat...so suddenly she became happy & hugged & kissed him...wat does tat mean???
she was sad when she felt tat chotte loves & cares khushiji more than her ...she became happy when he said tat the marriage was not out of love (we know its lie & he was madly love with her b4 MU & marriage too...but i didnt like when he said tat after marriage only he felt love 4 her...somehow i felt bad & hurt after hearing tat particular dialogue)...but just bcoz of his Di...tat made her happy...& she talked with khushi now only bcoz asr said tat Di is on the top...still 4 me anajli's sudden change is not at all convincing...
not bashing...complaining a...anything...
of course arhi scenes was cute & sweet...i loved it 2 its core...
Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 11 years ago
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
totally agreed...and great step khushi that u left RM...the way she was getting so happy at anjali just politely talking to her and then conveniently walking...i felt really sad for her...she has no business to crave for few caring words from her husband's sister...and arnav sadly is not understanding her pain...after all the trauma, the mental torture khushi has gone through, one bet and hug simply cant mend it...during the whole thappad showdown khushi was stripped badly and that honor of hers in the family has to be given back to her...she doesn't need to keep praying and trying to get a ''maafi'' and some kind words from each raizada member...arnav has to understand that...after all the accusations he has made on her and conveniently used her for the benefit of his di, he cant suddenly have her to accept him as her husband so easily...this is a very big thing for a girl like her...its actually pathetic that only a bet will make khushi do that...its high time arnav stops taking khushi for granted and gives her the healing, the comfort, the security and all the love she deserves...he's only seeing his di's wounds when kushi's wounds are just as deep only that she's not locked herself like his di...feel so sad for khushi...she can get what's going on in Arnav's mind without him saying a word, can't Arnav doo that??
DiamondLife thumbnail
i completely agree rima..
i did not like anji-arnav scene..
anji is playing a big game..

I am so glad that khushi left RM..i dont want  any reason but 6 moths contract from her mouth to arnie's face..i dont care it looks abrupt..what has not look abrupt in IPKKND???