Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

very soon we are going to bash anjali (Page 6)

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I knew it!
Look how khushi takes a step towards her and anjali cuts her off. It shows everythng

i'm really worried as to when arnav will find the truth... he keeps his di in a higher position than his wife...
mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
reading this article I am scared . anjali herself said that she will reason for Arhi's separation. in oneday everything cannot be changed. article said that something happens between anjali and khushi so khushi is leaving. I am sure when Anjali's real face will revealed in front of Audience again Anjali will be bashed. I cant understand why cv destroying sweet positive anjali's character into a most negative character 

-kri-

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Anjilli was not normal today,she was talking in a very reserved and cold tone with Khushi..." Khushiji aap Nashta kar Kay jaeye ga" its not what she said but how she said it...Khushi had a very lost look in her eyes as if she has lost something really precious and don't know know how to cope with it...she now knows how much arnav loves her and I don't know I've got this hunch that she is doing what Shyam is telling her to do...according to tele buzz video there will be misunderstanding between arnav and Anjilli and he won't give up on Khushi.

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuloveu

reading this article I am scared . anjali herself said that she will reason for Arhi's separation. in oneday everything cannot be changed. article said that something happens between anjali and khushi so khushi is leaving. I am sure when Anjali's real face will revealed in front of Audience again Anjali will be bashed. I cant understand why cv destroying sweet positive anjali's character into a most negative character 

no no... she's not like shyam... again,she's confused... her doubts were confirmed by ASR... whatever he spoke to anjali tday would have definitely misled her... she would have thought that kushi is in arnav's life because of her...
-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Anjilli was not normal today,she was talking in a very reserved and cold tone with Khushi..." Khushiji aap Nashta kar Kay jaeye ga" its not what she said but how she said it...Khushi had a very lost look in her eyes as if she has lost something really precious and don't know know how to cope with it...she now knows how much arnav loves her and I don't know I've got this hunch that she is doing what Shyam is telling her to do...according to tele buzz video there will be misunderstanding between arnav and Anjilli and he won't give up on Khushi.

when he comes to know about anjali's true face, he would be mad on her. he would feel proud of kushi... waiting for that day...
samster03 Goldie
samster03
samster03

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
It will happen in our forum for sure..!!!

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samster03

It will happen in our forum for sure..!!!

hope they take it in a positive manner... it brings interesting twists to our story...

Go to top