Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 39! (Page 29)

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@nanvy @ salman...when sidddhi was bashed or..criticised according to ull...whr were ull @ that time...u should have raised the point @ that time...

We r watching this...n we r requesting at the same time.

Nt opening a thread again which was of last year...

Plz i dont wanna take this thing long...so plz stop over here...as i dont wanna spoil my mood...

n we love kc ..we love his character ...so it means a lot to us

P.S nthn personal

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

don't know what's in store for us, was not even interested in watching but last min I thought today the kids will be born so I'll see (date ka confusion ho gaya, head hurts like a B***LOL) will not comment on any thing else except Samir. He was so good, this was Kunal Chopra. Having an actor like him and then not using him is crazy. Superb acting by him. and yes I criedCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@bhavi di...that was nt @ all for u..coz i knw u wont do it...
i knw this is gonna happen...so b4 going to sleep i posted
TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

@nanvy @ salman...when sidddhi was bashed or..criticised according to ull...whr were ull @ that time...u should have raised the point @ that time...

Plz i dont wanna take this thing long...so plz stop over here...as i dont wanna spoil my mood...

P.S nthn personal
Vidhi, i have complaint before as well for Siddhi bashing and unfortunately it continued. this time Shabz has taken it seriously and she is going to create a thread in that respect. We had stopped Kunal bashing since past 2 days and there is nothing we had said today that might have offend anyone. We should keep emotions aside when discussing.
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

@bhavi di...that was nt @ all for u..coz i knw u wont do it...
i knw this is gonna happen...so b4 going to sleep i posted

We all come here for fun and entertainment and we all are discussing the show as an adult. The last thing we want is people from either group spoiling our fun. The way KC fans have a right to voice up the same way SC fans have the right to do the same. This is EDT. I am not the moderator nor the admin of this forum but i know for the fact the difference between bashing and debate. 

I am not going to debate on the same issue with any of the member any further.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996TheBhai

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I really dont understand one thing. If u like an actor or character how does it really matter what others say. Am I weirdConfused coz really it does not make a diff to me what anyone/others say bout SS/KC. I think he is the best and not only think but believe it too. so if some person says he is not, then I am actually  not offended at all but rather amused. I feel if I comment on that, then it means I myself don't have faith in the actor/character so i read and have a good laugh. Am I weird?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996TheBhai-Rani-Bhavi

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

P.S nthn personal
Vidhi, I believe i that everyone is entitled to their opinion... so if someone feels that Siddhi is a cry baby and wants to criticise her for that, its ok with me.. I will never raise a point as it a fictional character after all and frankly speaking even I was a KC fan in the past, but even then I criticrized when needed... liking someone for me doesnt mean being blind to their flaws.. it just means accepting them with their flaws..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

I really dont understand one thing. If u like an actor or character how does it really matter what others say. Am I weirdConfused coz really it does not make a diff to me what anyone/others say bout SS/KC. I think he is the best and not only think but believe it too. so if some person says he is not, then I am actually  not offended at all but rather amused. I feel if I comment on that, then it means I myself don't have faith in the actor/character so i read and have a good laugh. Am I weird?LOL
ClapClapClapClap 

Go to top