!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 39! - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rush2220

I really dont understand one thing. If u like an actor or character how does it really matter what others say. Am I weird😕 coz really it does not make a diff to me what anyone/others say bout SS/KC. I think he is the best and not only think but believe it too. so if some person says he is not, then I am actually  not offended at all but rather amused. I feel if I comment on that, then it means I myself don't have faith in the actor/character so i read and have a good laugh. Am I weird?😆
no you are not...😆 Keep it up...
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Hi Rush- how are you doing?
No you are perfect. I feel the same way. 

Bahvi Bad Headache, had lot of reading to do.😆 that too Economics and Bio🤢

Seriously it's like someone saying Kaua tumhari naak le gaya, ab yaar tum apni naak dekh lo, kaue ke peeche kyon bhagna🤣 aaj pitayi ho jayegi.😆

Bahvi Bad Headache, had lot of reading to do.😆 that too Economics and Bio🤢

Seriously it's like someone saying Kaua tumhari naak le gaya, ab yaar tum apni naak dekh lo, kaue ke peeche kyon bhagna🤣 aaj pitayi ho jayegi.😆

Ab ratko Eco padhegi to yehi haal hoga na

I really dont understand one thing. If u like an actor or character how does it really matter what others say. Am I weird😕 coz really it does not make a diff to me what anyone/others say bout SS/KC. I think he is the best and not only think but believe it too. so if some person says he is not, then I am actually  not offended at all but rather amused. I feel if I comment on that, then it means I myself don't have faith in the actor/character so i read and have a good laugh. Am I weird?😆

Rush, just because you are different you are weird 😉 .. Alag hona sabse bada paap hai !
Anyone for Live Updates... Be brave today... good luck...
Sinal bechain... Siddhi in jail, Kunal in bedroom...FBs!!!

Song: Saaiya wey...
Originally posted by shweta_r

Sinal bechain... Siddhi in jail, Kunal in bedroom...FBs!!!

Song: Saaiya wey...

Hope they make some progress in the story today😛

BTW, Hi Shweta🤗
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
wow!!!

Shayar Kunal is back!!!! with his diary

Seema-Kunal scene... Seema reminds that once Kunal also gave divorce to Siddhi and tells him that Sinal bond is even stronger... Love Seema
Originally posted by -Rani

Hope they make some progress in the story today😛

BTW, Hi Shweta🤗

Hi Rani - you will love the Seema-Kunal scene