!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 39! - Page 103

Posted: 11 years ago
Scene shifts to sulekha mansion.siddhi asks jr. Anand to do some thing,jr. Gets all angry and starts breaking things..siddhi tries to stop him but he dosent listen.siddhi goes away crying.abhay goes to siddhi and says words of wisdom comparing jr.anand to a fish and tells siddhi that they shouldnt leave sulekha's house.
Originally posted by -Rani

Looks like Lolly chapter is closed without any explanation😆 Seema and the whole family members took him back without any reservations😲

Anand Sr. is just like his Chachu Anand😛
Aise kaise closed, tum dekhna...aayegi Lolly...shayad thodi change hokar aaye..I mean they might change the character, may bring someone older looking ...
Coming up-sr.anand kisses kunal...
Lolly thing maybe shown in FB... or maybe some convo will happen in 2 mins to close that track

Oh I see, since we don't get the day off here on 15th august (naturally), I forget that it's a day off for you guys😉

Today is an exception release, as you are here Friday to Friday like new movie release😆
Yes babes Tongue Aur bata, how r u likinh post leap Parichay...i have started rewatching it...kindof liking it...
Sr.anand in room thinking.ishani and anand talk about kunal.bunty comes and says abt some game.sr. Is all worried about kunal and goes to a bar.he sees kunal there and hides.kunal goes away.coming up-sr.anand kissing kunal..[the same one]
Originally posted by shweta_r

Lolly thing maybe shown in FB... or maybe some convo will happen in 2 mins to close that track

Shweta - May be we are expecting too much from the CVs as they might not even mention it ever

Raksha - Why do you want Lolly to make a come back😆 younger or older, she is better off staying away from Parichay😆
Originally posted by Raksha13

[
Yes babes 😛 Aur bata, how r u likinh post leap Parichay...i have started rewatching it...kindof liking it...

Me too, liking Parichay once again after the leap. Love Father-son scenes, they are funny and emotional. I am also liking old, jobless, sarcastic, Vela Kunal Chopra as lot😳.
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Sr.anand in room thinking.ishani and anand talk about kunal.bunty comes and says abt some game.sr. Is all worried about kunal and goes to a bar.he sees kunal there and hides.kunal goes away.coming up-sr.anand kissing kunal..[the same one]

Who is Bunty?

Me too, liking Parichay once again after the leap. Love Father-son scenes, they are funny and emotional. I am also liking old, jobless, sarcastic, Vela Kunal Chopra as lot😳.
Yes...bas ek shikayat hai ki sab ke sab aur young dikhne lag gae hain 😆😆, Kunal, Siddhi, Veena, Raj , Seema etc kisi pe bhi age ka asar nahi hua 😆😆