Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode was Gud..but This new Character Making me Bore ..Such ma.. This is really an extra character.. For Now Cv have to show Both Anand meeting and Then Starting of SiNal meeting.. Ofcords the Famous EK style.. Aik taraf sa kunal Guzar gaya Dosri tarf sa Siddhi but aik dosra ko dakha nae ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But Atleast they Should start to showing itt... And I really don't want to See That second Anand Calling Dad to Abhay๐Ÿ˜ก..Why CV?? Why Anand Don't knw Abt Siddhi his Mom..But he have His Brand New Dad ..
Uff CV u r going to start So many tracks at once..r u able to handle all ths ????...

I only Like Kunal And gaurav scene.. Even i feel Gaurav is rite and I really want to see that Anand do somthng and Convince His Dad To Work for him and for his own better life.. Means i really want to see Kunal hardwork for his Sucessfull life...

WHY Cv is showing that just bcz of Girl Kunal always Says No to his life...This is too much CV..plz now Move onn.. But Don't change Kunal attitude style..Bcz thats What call kunal chopra ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by neeme - 11 years ago
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi frnds :) is there any one here????
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Malarkodi

Hi

Siddhi-Sulekha convo... Sulekha trying to ask Siddhi to stay back!!! Siddhi says she wants to go and this is her final decision
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

Hellooo...

Hi Nandini
BornHyper thumbnail
Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

Hellooo...

Hi Nandini...

๐Ÿค—
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Episode was Gud..but This new Character Making me Bore ..Such ma.. This is really an extra character.. For Now Cv have to show Both Anand meeting and Then Starting of SiNal meeting.. Ofcords the Famous EK style.. Aik taraf sa kunal Guzar gaya Dosri tarf sa Siddhi but aik dosra ko dakha nae ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But Atleast they Should start to showing itt... And I really don't want to See That second Anand Calling Dad to Abhay๐Ÿ˜ก..Why CV?? Why Anand Don't knw Abt Siddhi his Mom..But he have His Brand New Dad ..

Uff CV u r going to start So many tracks at once..r u able to handle all ths ????...

I only Like Kunal And gaurav scene.. Even i feel Gaurav is rite and I really want to see that Anand do somthng and Convince His Dad To Work for him and for his own better life.. Means i really want to see Kunal hardwork for his Sucessfull life...

WHY Cv is showing that just bcz of Girl Kunal always Says No to his life...This is too much CV..plz now Move onn.. But Don't change Kunal attitude style..Bcz thats What call kunal chopra ๐Ÿ˜‰

Neeme, totally agree with you on this. Don't like that CVs have shown Kunal to loose hope every time a woman leaves him. It was okay to show it for the first time around when Richa had left him as at that time, he was young and she was his first love so it's normal for people to loose hope in life when you get betrayed by your first true love, specially when you are young, but when it happens the second time around (Another woman betraying you), you should be more mentally prepared to deal with it now that you are older and more experienced. 

I think since CVs failed to show Kunal's professional growth after his marriage (They focused more on his love life), they are going to compensate for it this time around by basically starting the same story from the scratch. Hope they do better job this time around than what they did last time.
Phenyl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malarkodi

hii malarkodi.is ur real name malarkodi nly?
BornHyper thumbnail
Anand Sr finds a case for Kunal and informs him that the case is for next week and convinces him
-Rani thumbnail
Hi Shweta, Nandini and Morakordi๐Ÿค—
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Anand Sr finds a case for Kunal and informs him that the case is for next week and convinces him

Wow, that happened really fast๐Ÿ˜†