Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sulekha comes there, asks her not to wait for any1, Siddhi says Kunal will come, he loves his baby and also adds that Veena loves baby.. Sulekha consoles her, Siddhi asks Sulekha if she can take baby to his dad.. Sulekha has an FB of the truth of the other baby, and thinks that she should say about the other bat to siddhi.. Doctors come in and check siddhi an tell about her health.. Sulekha silent.. Richa is with the other baby, Veena smiles and look at it, and smiles and leaves.. Siddi compels Sulekha to take the baby with her, and she agrees, Siddhi excited about this..    Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Phenyl thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Besides Kunal, do I even care for the rest of the episodeπŸ˜‰? Only watching his scenes for a long time now☺️

even me watching for kc nly,beech beech main sinal.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Unfortunately they are shown to be severing all ties with Siddhi... They don't believe in their sister

😲😲😲😲😲😲 If Siddhi's brother and sister are not shown to be trusting their own sister, how can we expect Chopras to do so? Jai ho CVsπŸ˜†
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Siddhi then sleeps.. Sulekha leaves then turns back and looks at her, and worriedly wonders about her pathetic state!! Precap Update: Thakral and Richa talking, nothing exciting!! :(
-Rani thumbnail

Kunal tells Seema that howsoever much he tries he is unable to distance himself from her

Aww, Poor guy, my heart goes out to him 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rani

😲😲😲😲😲😲 If Siddhi's brother and sister are not shown to be trusting their own sister, how can we expect Chopras to do so? Jai ho CVsπŸ˜†

Very very sad!!!! I think till the leap happens they will keep showing such illogical things and I understand that the post leap episodes will come after 5-6 weeks from now
Phenyl thumbnail
2nd baby is lso damn cute...who is anand in these both.πŸ˜• veena feels dat the 1st baby is anand and siddhi says the 2nd baby is anand?kaun hain asli anand??? πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Sulekha comes there, asks her not to wait for any1, Siddhi says Kunal will come, he loves his baby and also adds that Veena loves baby.. Sulekha consoles her, Siddhi asks Sulekha if she can take baby to his dad.. Sulekha has an FB of the truth of the other baby, and thinks that she should say about the other bat to siddhi.. Doctors come in and check siddhi an tell about her health.. Sulekha silent.. Richa is with the other baby, Veena smiles and look at it, and smiles and leaves.. Siddi compels Sulekha to take the baby with her, and she agrees, Siddhi excited about this..    

So Sulekha didn't tell Siddhi the truth about her baby that the baby is with his father?

I would have preferred even the other baby to be raised by his dad than some stranger at least until Siddhi is in jail. That would have saved him from separating from his own twin brother too. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One baby has lots of hair, the other one is bald... is it possible in identical twins?
-Rani thumbnail

One baby has lots of hair, the other one is bald... is it possible in identical twins?

Not possible for identical twins. They are supposed to be mirror image of each other that why they are called identical twinns