!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 39! - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
kunal saying 2 raj & seema.

he can't forget siddhi, her love & whatever he hs listen today frm Siddhi.
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Coming up is really confusing.y is richa in chopra's house?has the leap of 5 months happened?😕

Cvs want to finish the current track as soon as possible and I must say this is the wisest decision they have made as due to this track they have lost so many loyal viewers of Parichay, great move CVs just end this senseless track and move ahead👏
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Kunal is so sad.. He keeps clothes in place, his shoes.. Raj and seema look on.. Kunal begins to cry.. (My mom and sis r crying now here) Raj asks him to forget all.. Kunal cries.. Iq pal Zaara song in BG!! Siddhi is shown in Jail, Aroona feeds her.. Siddhi is nearing her delivery i think.. At chopra home, Seema takes some thing and siddhi photo in bed.. Kunal sadly looks at it.. We are shown May 2012 calendar, then June calendar.. Siddhi stiching something in jail, aroona helps her.. Richa taking care of veena at home.. Siddhi's delivery is nearing.. 26 July calendar is shown..
What on Earth Richa is doing in Chopra House...
Originally posted by nancy1996

@ red...🤣 Brains hai jo samjhegha?

Not just him, CVS have shown all the lawyers brainless. The great Thakral even his brain is butchered in this case. Except Richa no one seems to think at all. Chopra khandan ki to baat hi mat karo since they are bound to believe that the woman who did so much for their family has gone cuckoo head
I demand Kunal Ritcha marriage post leap... They say opposites attract...so why can't Kunal who has no brains and marry Ritcha who is all smart and intelligent..
Originally posted by shweta_r

Hi All...
Hope u r all enjoying the drama, melodrama, comedy show, circus whatever you consider the show to be!!!

I feel like killing the CVs

Cvs deserve even bigger award than Oscar for accommodating so many emotions in just one episode of Parichay😆
Bg song from ta ra rum pum.parichay has yet another bg song
Originally posted by snmalik4

What on Earth Richa is doing in Chopra House...
Cooking... Kunal was missing Pasta so she dropped by to cook pasta! 😆
Wonder what Siddhi is going to do with the money considering she is going to be in jail !!!

How is she going to secure a good future for her child in jail with the money she cannot spend !
veena ka anand jaap shuru.