Humse Hai Life

To 4Lions: Boycott Till No Raghav Scene

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello My Most Favourite Dearest 4lions

You used to visit this place few days back if you visit no need to post but read me

to let you know i've boycotted all your shows till no raghav scene in hhl cause i don want to give u chance again n again

stop your cheap act i know this poor track is to show lame excuse for the end of hhl so i don want watch ur shows

if i attach to u i'll get hurt so better stay out you know what u have to do to keep viewers interest to the show

think in relax mood

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the above statement is from the genuine heart of a loyal viewers

you can think why i'm saying so i'm saying because we all know himansh recently shoted for hhl but there's no sign of that scene or any flashback which lead to say so

i know one viewers means a lot my aim of this post is to let others know your trick and your ph policy so that they can be aware from before namely danger 4lions

hhl isn't worth of watching at all i'm sure 95% of hhl viewers ll agree with this this is what u wanted to end hhlEdited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago
sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

4lions you gave us a nice end to Rasia story when Raghav went away...that was acceptable.

And with that I had left the show too...
...but now with this new Raghav scene...I have to watch it again...

And it hurts to watch an entire epi waiting just to catch a glimpse of Raghav when all we see is Rasia love story getting insulted!!!

If the new Raghav scene has been deleted...then tell us that straight!! I cant go through any more frustration!!!

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sakura_bb

4lions you gave us a nice end to Rasia story when Raghav went away...that was acceptable.

And with that I had left the show too...
...but now with this new Raghav scene...I have to watch it again...

And it hurts to watch an entire epi waiting just to catch a glimpse of Raghav when all we see is Rasia love story getting insulted!!!

If the new Raghav scene has been deleted...then tell us that straight!! I cant go through any more frustration!!!

I will say 4 lion dont play with our emotions
this is very much hurting just can't bear this all the time so better stay away from 4lions shows
moonlitnisha thumbnail
i dnt even feel lyk watching other shows nowadays bcoz of dis frustation
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
there is no "hum" and thre is no "life" without raghav!!! earlier 7:30 used to be the bst time,always mde myslf free for hhl,bt now even if i am free,i tune to othr channels bcoz i jst couldnt bear it!!! it really bcums frustratng!!!
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Deres no lyf left widout Rags and RaSia luv story
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
whoah... cool down prots ðŸ˜³

4lions... seee what u hv done  first u disappointed geet fans... now hhl fans... hopelessly next is the turn of IPK.. is it?
duh...
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hve startd watching hhl again only coz i heard raghav vil b shown in sme scene bt nw ders no sign f it.. 4 lions plz stop playing wid our emotions..