4 Googlies by CVs ***Edit

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Today CVs surprised me with four googlies.👏

Anjali - 
Aawww. For the first time in weeks, You came out of the shell and shone. Still the pious lady in you is alive despite the traumas😳. Now I know why exactly you will go to GH to ask for khushi for your chotey for remarriage. Logical conundrum cleared. 👏
Googly No#1 - Arnav- Anjali scene
Googly No#2 - Anjali - khushi scene

-Now you are gonna lie to chotey and meet shyam? 😕Logical  conundrum  again. I reserve the verdict again.

ASR - 
Ok loved the confession. that was very very sweet. 
But One kostin pleez,
You were not in love with khushi before marriage? Dishhh Dishhh.  - Googly No#3. 
Cutest scene ever, you talking to khushi in bed wow. Wish you said the same things when she is not sleeping. She would not have decided to leave RM

Arhi - 
As I said earlier no matter what you do, its cute.

Khushi - 
Enough of self blaming baby. I think everyone around you have moved on. You just do not know that truth around you yet. Hugs baby.

Aakash - 
Wow, that was again a googly. I did not expect you to understand things so soon. Googly No#4

Payal - 
Again promise😕. Well keep it up next time please. 

Naani - 
Loved the way you assured khushi bitiya. You remind me of my granny. Love❤️

Maami -
Please go and search for the missing mama and masala mama. Today you were plain rude. Raizada brothers, don't you think its time to act?

Today's Rockstars
Anjali Manohar Jha⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Aakash Raizada ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edit
I should be whacked with a hammer for missing out today's highlight. Aaj mausam hai suhana...by the might ASR. Remember the lyrics and all...eh? Wow So last time he did like it,and was just pretending to sulk at it.😆. Happilyunknown you are a savior today by reminding me that. Thanks buddy. 🤗

Mausam hai suhana haters in the forum. See the mighty ASR likes it. So time to rethink.😉

Pic of the day

Pic credit chowna
Edited by sree07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
REMARRIAGE: it will be be with the consent of ANJALI and she will ask for it...also "Chhota Darwaza " coming into picture...Mami -mama  ko leke aao jaldi GH😃

kya bouncer diya hai CVs ne...aaj toh...TRP Maata ki JAI HO!!!!!
Edited by pals13 - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
          very well said...but dont you a prpmp would have been better to highlight all these developments...
-MKB- thumbnail
hey sree,,
i know it was such an adorable episode..
and all i did during the episode was "awww"...
though i wish arnav should have explained a bit more to anjali...but then its ok...
loved her happiness on seeing her chote so madly in love!..and her concern for khushi's bua!
got to see the same old smiling anjali..whom i loved a lot!

alas...they showed the much-awaited scene...arshi sleeping on the same bed..
and arnav's talks, his remembrance of her song...and his efforts to make her smile!...aww they were so cute!
loved the way he wanted to keep his clothes as well...
her pain was so evident...especially when she was leaving her arnav!..
it was so sad to watch it!...
but then i think this track will be so awesome!...
since we will get to see khushi and arnav missing each other very badly!
and hope to see something for teej as well...

and i also loved payash scene!...thank you akash!
i swear if he would have shown rudeness today i would have whacked him !
and mami...well  lets no just speak about her...she should go and search for lakshmi!...thats what she is good at
and nani...she reminded me of my nani...the way she consoled khushi!...though in the end she still did not get anything of that consolation!
sigh!
but it was such a perfect episode! after a long time!
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing epi!! def watching again!!
IronyDied thumbnail
good thing is that Anjali and Akash are redeeming themselves.. i was just pissed off with them.. at least somewhere their brain is back to the track.. at least Arnav can now be somewhere burden free! 
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I got bowled over by all of them, i reserve my comments abt Anjali for a week
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Raizada brothers, don't you think its time to act?

Seriously!! Akash is def hopeless bt i cant belive that arnav is putting up with this crap! But maybe they are saving up that scene for later..hmm..

"
Wish you said the same things when she is not sleeping. She would not have decided to leave RM"

True. Arnav has communication problems. HE said it himself that its much easier for him to talk to her when she is in no state to reply.

Aah..paranjittu karyam illa..pennu pettem pack cheythu pokumbo lavan karyam padichoolum.

P.s you forgot about the hot mausam he suhana tingy !!  <3

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was a lovely googly sree! 

i welcomed it with open arms

expect arnav is still the master manipulator. 

just like nk he told anjali selective truth of his so called love story with khushi... and got the reaction from anjali he wanted. 
Paarijat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked your post! While they have cleared a few conundrums, voila...they have created few more! 😆

Yes, Akash was a rockstar today..Anjali...the jury is still out...her stoic silence scares me.
😕

And yes...Raizada brothers...with zoo animals for a family...you need to be always ready to act 😊