Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~H.G.O.R.C.~ #83--invites only-- (Page 32)

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 42627

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Naaz tune #82 cc mein post kyon kiya???  ROFL
mann kar raha tha Blushing.ROFLROFL
hey 100 ke liye ham kya karen CC ke liye? ROFL 
wow  ROFL ROFL Mujhe kyon puch rahi ho??  ROFL ROFL
tum kabhi koi idea hi nahi deti ho isiliye aaj tumari baari aayi ROFLROFL show ur talent ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Forget_Me_Not-Useless-Toy-SomethingRandom

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keenal

hw cm we're the only 3 ppl at this time Shocked
uhh PJ went for dinner been more 1 hr ROFL Jas is online par pata nahi why not posting here ROFL aur dusre sab ka mujhe nahi pata   ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 42627

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keenal

hw cm we're the only 3 ppl at this time Shocked
i dont know D'ohbaaki log pata nahi kahan hain D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Forget_Me_Not-Useless-Toy--.SapnokiRani-.

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Naaz tune #82 cc mein post kyon kiya???  ROFL
mann kar raha tha Blushing.ROFLROFL
hey 100 ke liye ham kya karen CC ke liye? ROFL 
wow  ROFL ROFL Mujhe kyon puch rahi ho??  ROFL ROFL
tum kabhi koi idea hi nahi deti ho isiliye aaj tumari baari aayi ROFLROFL show ur talent ROFLROFL
Nah mera mood nahi hai   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 42627

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

ROFLROFL
 no spamming allowed  ROFL ROFL ROFL
huh chal hatt ROFLROFL
kal maine only 50 posts banayi i tink UnhappyUnhappy. koi CC main tha hi nahi Evil Smile ROFL
waise BB kasie hai? ROFLROFL
buahaha maine toh aaj acchi spamming ki  ROFL BB is good u should watch it :D  ROFL
kyaaa Shocked kyaaa Shocked kyaaa Shocked Dead
meri wait kar leti ROFLROFL
ok i will watch it aaj or kal ROFL
nah ji humne toh RB ko cross karna hai PartyROFL
us bechare ka net nahi hai uspe daya karo ROFLROFL aa ke shocked reh jayega ROFLROFL
waise my ashirvad on u always  kar do usko pass i give u permission  ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Forget_Me_Not-Useless-Toy-SomethingRandom

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

ROFLROFL
 no spamming allowed  ROFL ROFL ROFL
huh chal hatt ROFLROFL
kal maine only 50 posts banayi i tink UnhappyUnhappy. koi CC main tha hi nahi Evil Smile ROFL
waise BB kasie hai? ROFLROFL
buahaha maine toh aaj acchi spamming ki  ROFL BB is good u should watch it :D  ROFL
kyaaa Shocked kyaaa Shocked kyaaa Shocked Dead
meri wait kar leti ROFLROFL
ok i will watch it aaj or kal ROFL
nah ji humne toh RB ko cross karna hai PartyROFL
us bechare ka net nahi hai uspe daya karo ROFLROFL aa ke shocked reh jayega ROFLROFL
waise my ashirvad on u always  kar do usko pass i give u permission  ROFLROFL
thank u CF   ROFL  ab mujhe koy nahi rok sakta Evil Smile  ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 42627

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Naaz tune #82 cc mein post kyon kiya???  ROFL
mann kar raha tha Blushing.ROFLROFL
hey 100 ke liye ham kya karen CC ke liye? ROFL 
wow  ROFL ROFL Mujhe kyon puch rahi ho??  ROFL ROFL
tum kabhi koi idea hi nahi deti ho isiliye aaj tumari baari aayi ROFLROFL show ur talent ROFLROFL
Nah mera mood nahi hai   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL 
aditi kamchor   .ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Forget_Me_Not-Useless-Toy-SomethingRandom

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 81479

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Keenal

hw cm we're the only 3 ppl at this time Shocked
uhh PJ went for dinner been more 1 hr ROFL Jas is online par pata nahi why not posting here ROFL aur dusre sab ka mujhe nahi pata   ROFL 
oh okay. shayad sab busy honge, Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Forget_Me_NotItsHally95LeveSomethingRandom-Useless-Toy-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 80670

thambu 1199 80670 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37661

-Alohomora- 293 37661 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41773

-Sangs- 1199 41773 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 268   Views: 14685

sofiaaax. 268 14685 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 31513

dangerouzIshk. 1201 31513 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index