Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aira02

dats d reason i love ipkknd like crazy!! v can nvr predict nethng...wen v start thnkin dat d story is goin in a cliche path like ne othr serials, cvs alwaz gve some small but heart warming/touching twists...dat i wud like 2 call s ipkknd touches!! dis special touches make such common n cliche story very very special dat v wll b glued 2 our tv sets!!

Took the words out of my mouth!! Agree :)
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup just watched it again amazing epi!! had everythin in it!!lol ASR's mausam ha suhana😆 loved akash-payal part and highlight was Arna-Anjali scene loved how anjali was happy and smiling for Arnav's sansein rukjayegi part for khushi !!!!👏 
srijaaa127 thumbnail
I just loved loved episode...I have no words...
Thank u so much cv's
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful10

yup just watched it again amazing epi!! had everythin in it!!lol ASR's mausam ha suhana😆 loved akash-payal part and highlight was Arna-Anjali scene loved how anjali was happy and smiling for Arnav's sansein rukjayegi part for khushi !!!!👏 

Yes, bravo CV's!! 
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's epi was amazing...i dont know how many times i m going to watch it
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mindblowing episode whatsoever!!! 😃
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Not saying that it was a bad episode, but lets not speak too soon about Anjali. There is no way that her character could change overnight... The turn of events have been very quick, so something's up for sure. Would hold my breath for now if I were you because she still has to meet her Snakewaa this week... CVs are trying to raise hopes (old news😳) and I for one, am never falling for that trap again 😉
~Puja~
..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yep...the perfect episode...ON YOUR FACE BASHERS!!! 
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SublimeSaRun.

Not saying that it was a bad episode, but lets not speak too soon about Anjali. There is no way that her character could change overnight... The turn of events have been very quick, so something's up for sure. Would hold my breath for now if I were you because she still has to meet her Snakewaa this week... CVs are trying to raise hopes (old news😳) and I for one, am never falling for that trap again 😉

~Puja~

Fair point, but it was nice to see Anjali back to her old self. Even though she will change later on :) 
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
⭐️it was indeed an awesome episode overall..
loved it
arhi scenes were damn awesome & cute today...😳