Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Wow Mahadev's Million Dollar Expression (Page 4)

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed the episode so much and it is all due to Mohit. He carried off the look of Brahmin dev so brilliantly hats off to him. Here was Mahadev ranting abt himself until he saw Parvati and the look on his face was priceless so cute. And Nandi as well trying his level best to gain the attention of Mahadev as Parvati is standing there. The whole sequence was cutely put together. Mohit who has captured my heart from the very beginning now owns it. I don't think I have ever seen any actor who has donned a bald look who looked so handsome. My eyes were just rooted to his beautiful face. As you said he gave out million dollar expressions

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
lolzzz for Mahadev for such a cute expression and thnx to Mohit for giving it, It actually made me laugh such a cute moment and also Nandi's expression are too cute...
And the Kheer seg is just ming blowing and the dialogue "Kaun Kaun aaye ga matlab meri shaadi mein hi aaun ga" The lovely Bhole Nath
kavya.sravya Goldie
kavya.sravya
kavya.sravya

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged

I really enjoyed the scoldings and shiva's expressions in this episode.  first he was looking handsome in that bramhan dev avatar. and his expressions were lovely,cute and adorable.  actually i liked parvati and shiva's relation as couple for the first time.  all this time she was shown as bhakt  only doing all types of tapas , being tested for what not.   now as she achived him as her husband , she has gone in to naughtyness ,cute scoldings, that was beautiful.  though shiva looked little too scared but their relations always said tobe of equals and they keep exchanging views with each other so that was ok.  after sati's depart this was the first time I felt them as couple  and both mohit and sonarika were too good.  though it felt like a filler episode their acting was beautiful.

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehan2012

lolzzz for Mahadev for such a cute expression and thnx to Mohit for giving it, It actually made me laugh such a cute moment and also Nandi's expression are too cute...
And the Kheer seg is just ming blowing and the dialogue "Kaun Kaun aaye ga matlab meri shaadi mein hi aaun ga" The lovely Bhole Nath

Yes he was literally bhole naath in that episode
Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Killer_Shark

Awesome-st Epy till date...Mohit-wa has outdid himself!!!
Kudos to him...

Thanks for the topic...

Regards
SIa

Yes i agree Mohit's acting as the Brahmin Dev was superlative, but some how i felt ki it was like any normal show, kuch der ke liye the whole Mythology factor vanished...

Oh absolutely!!

That's the greatness of a performer-he became the character he played...Mohit has puttin too much of effort,and it has paid off equally well!Star

Edited by Killer_Shark - 24 July 2012 at 1:06am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index