Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Wow Mahadev's Million Dollar Expression - Page 2

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

as far as i know Mahadev and Parvati used to fool around and tease each other in jest-even the way she was scolding him was lovingly rather than her nagging him like a MIL(thats Mainas job i guess)

it was cute-but can be easily be interpreted as being out of place or character
but i guess it somehow laid the foundation to what the Mahadev Parvati relation will be like!

exactly! it's a relationship of equals... I LOVE the mutual teasing! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both Mahadev and Nandi's expressions were hilarious. They are definitely worth a million dollars.

As for this scene or Mahadev being out of character, we should not forget that Mahadev is also a husband. I think they did this whole scene to explore the husband-wife relationship rather than god-devotee relationship. When Mahadev is being a god, he is being a god in all of his elements. The qualities of being a god and a husband are integrated into Mahadev. When he is with Mata Parvati, his role as a  husband comes out stronger and when he is with his devotees, his role as a god comes out stronger. That's how I like to think of it. 
Edited by chanda925 - 11 years ago
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mohit expressions were SUPERB!!😳.πŸ‘..Mohit is truly most versatile actor I've ever seenπŸ‘
I've started loving Mohit-Sonarika momentsπŸ˜ƒ...Today when Devi Parvati scolded Mahadev that was sooo cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...Loving this show a lott
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im falling in Love with Mohit more day by day with his variations of role he's playing truly i bow down to this Actor who has outbeaten many telly actors whether it his performance, his looks, attitude, personality... Especially when he came as Nat ke roop he looked like he's playing the role of Krishna. Today in his Brahmin roop main his expression have captured my heart . The best part was when Sonarika Aka PArvati was scolding him that scene too has been beautifully captured. & Mohit performance is so brilliant that you easily connect to our mahadev . thank you Mohit , Sonarika, Mouni for keeping us entralled...
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb epi. Cannot get over it. I was literally dancing with joy during the commercial break. Shiv/Parvati looked like a real couple today.
Mohit looked brilliant in the new get up. He gets so easily into each character that you fall in love with him instantly.
Sonarika was looking divine and her scenes with Mohit where top class.
Kumar Hegde (Nandi) an ace actor was simply brilliant when shaking like a leaf at the sight of Ma Parvati. Well executed and a gem of an epi today. Well done team DKDM.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
they were indeed million dollar expressions
πŸ‘
malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really want him to be awarded !! for his iconic presence in this show1
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Wow that was supercool πŸ˜†

But somewhere down the lane was it not out of character? ... being the almighty lord he was aware of what he is and what he is doing right? So don't you think that his expressions, mannerisms and body language were out of place ? 

Actually I don't think it was out of character at all. Our stories are full of episodes where God becomes the best friend/lover/literal servant of the their bhakt. Eg - Krishna-Sudama, Meerabai-Krishna, Shiva-any Asura (Bholenath grants them any boon they desire!) etc.

Considering Parvathi has "achieved" Mahadev through the bhakti-maarga she is fully entitled to have a playful relationship with him. She has also "realized" her true self as being his other half so she is doing her wifely duty in correcting his behaviour :)

Totally in character, I feel!
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was really so nice..
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Oonagh

Priceless look 🀣

πŸ˜† So True