Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Wow Mahadev's Million Dollar Expression (Page 2)

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
What strikes the most for me was that Mohit has become a PRO at transforming into any character given to him, which are avatar's and different roops of Mahadev. From being the ferocious Veerbadra to Agora to the Nat to the recent Brahmin Dev the way he molds himself into each character is something that cannot be described in words...

Hatts of to Mohit, i don't thing in the times to come there would be anybody who would be able to interpret and justify the role of Madev like the way Mohit is doing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chanda925pnarsramki1vanadhistylish_VJ-Tulips-foram.

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Excellent Post Clap

Yes its one scene that can be interpreted wrong, but Mohit is an ace actor and he just keeps getting all the more Divine with each episode where he dons the role of Mahadev.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chanda925vanadhianu93foram.

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Killer_Shark

Awesome-st Epy till date...Mohit-wa has outdid himself!!!
Kudos to him...

Thanks for the topic...

Regards
SIa

Yes i agree Mohit's acting as the Brahmin Dev was superlative, but some how i felt ki it was like any normal show, kuch der ke liye the whole Mythology factor vanished...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chanda925vanadhiSia889anu93

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

as far as i know Mahadev and Parvati used to fool around and tease each other in jest-even the way she was scolding him was lovingly rather than her nagging him like a MIL(thats Mainas job i guess)
it was cute-but can be easily be interpreted as being out of place or character
but i guess it somehow laid the foundation to what the Mahadev Parvati relation will be like!

exactly! it's a relationship of equals... I LOVE the mutual teasing! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsvanadhi-Tulips-anu93foram.

chanda925 Groupbie
chanda925
chanda925

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Both Mahadev and Nandi's expressions were hilarious. They are definitely worth a million dollars.

As for this scene or Mahadev being out of character, we should not forget that Mahadev is also a husband. I think they did this whole scene to explore the husband-wife relationship rather than god-devotee relationship. When Mahadev is being a god, he is being a god in all of his elements. The qualities of being a god and a husband are integrated into Mahadev. When he is with Mata Parvati, his role as a  husband comes out stronger and when he is with his devotees, his role as a god comes out stronger. That's how I like to think of it. 

Edited by chanda925 - 23 July 2012 at 9:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiIndii-Tulips-anu93foram.

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Mohit expressions were SUPERB!!Embarrassed.Clap..Mohit is truly most versatile actor I've ever seenClap
I've started loving Mohit-Sonarika momentsBig smile...Today when Devi Parvati scolded Mahadev that was sooo cuteEmbarrassedBig smile...Loving this show a lott

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

romi21 Goldie
romi21
romi21

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Im falling in Love with Mohit more day by day with his variations of role he's playing truly i bow down to this Actor who has outbeaten many telly actors whether it his performance, his looks, attitude, personality... Especially when he came as Nat ke roop he looked like he's playing the role of Krishna. Today in his Brahmin roop main his expression have captured my heart . The best part was when Sonarika Aka PArvati was scolding him that scene too has been beautifully captured. & Mohit performance is so brilliant that you easily connect to our mahadev . thank you Mohit , Sonarika, Mouni for keeping us entralled...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Superb epi. Cannot get over it. I was literally dancing with joy during the commercial break. Shiv/Parvati looked like a real couple today.
Mohit looked brilliant in the new get up. He gets so easily into each character that you fall in love with him instantly.
Sonarika was looking divine and her scenes with Mohit where top class.
Kumar Hegde (Nandi) an ace actor was simply brilliant when shaking like a leaf at the sight of Ma Parvati. Well executed and a gem of an epi today. Well done team DKDM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsforam.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index