Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Wow Mahadev's Million Dollar Expression

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow that was supercool πŸ˜†

Mahavdev's expressions aka Mohits' Expressions were so cute when Parvati just walked up to him when he was busy bashing Mahadev Left right and center as the Brahmin Dev? πŸ˜† I could just go and pull his cheeks ane tell him that "You are adorable".

I really enjoyed the sequence and the one that followed where Devi Parvati scolds Mahadev out of pure love and he listens to them like a kid. He does not say anything back and asks her innocently when he is the one to Maary her, what's the use of a "Baarat" thus paving way for the "Aa Rahi hai Mahadev ki Baarat Promo" to take place.

But somewhere down the lane was it not out of character? I felt Nandi's expressions was more in sync than that of Mahadev's. I get that when doing all this he was not Mahadev, but being the almighty lord he was aware of what he is and what he is doing right? So don't you think that his expressions, mannerisms and body language were out of place ? Well that's what i felt even though i enjoyed the scene thoroughly.πŸ‘

What did you guys Think of the scene? And Mohit's acting and expressions.

Love Viji

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya nandhi too so cute ,,waving here and there quite a comedy about him πŸ€£

mahadev is chance less today 
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanadhi

Ya nandhi too so cute ,,waving here and there quite a comedy about him πŸ€£

mahadev is chance less today 

Yes Nadi was cute, so was Mahadev. But were those expressions appropriate? Nevertheless i loved them but am a bit confused...It lacked in the mythological section for me, looked like any normal soap just that instant.

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome-st Epy till date...Mohit-wa has outdid himself!!!
Kudos to him...

Thanks for the topic...

Regards
SIa
Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as far as i know Mahadev and Parvati used to fool around and tease each other in jest-even the way she was scolding him was lovingly rather than her nagging him like a MIL(thats Mainas job i guess)
it was cute-but can be easily be interpreted as being out of place or character
but i guess it somehow laid the foundation to what the Mahadev Parvati relation will be like!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@rick-this was a filler episode actually,the weddings happening NEXT to Next week-im supposing!...so for the satisfaction of the die hard romantic girls(like me) they put such a scene in!
if you havent watched DKDM from the begining DKDM has had loads of sequences on the lines of a normal telly soap(anyone remember the trip-fall-catch sequence between Mahadev and Sati?)-its just that the entire Parvati phase more or less didnt have any soap drama hence it guess you may have found it weird!
DKDM has had loads of sequences on the lines of a normal soap!
DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot ji for making this post...Kuch bhi kaho guys Mohit was too cute😳
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What strikes the most for me was that Mohit has become a PRO at transforming into any character given to him, which are avatar's and different roops of Mahadev. From being the ferocious Veerbadra to Agora to the Nat to the recent Brahmin Dev the way he molds himself into each character is something that cannot be described in words...

Hatts of to Mohit, i don't thing in the times to come there would be anybody who would be able to interpret and justify the role of Madev like the way Mohit is doing
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent Post πŸ‘

Yes its one scene that can be interpreted wrong, but Mohit is an ace actor and he just keeps getting all the more Divine with each episode where he dons the role of Mahadev.
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

Awesome-st Epy till date...Mohit-wa has outdid himself!!!
Kudos to him...

Thanks for the topic...

Regards
SIa

Yes i agree Mohit's acting as the Brahmin Dev was superlative, but some how i felt ki it was like any normal show, kuch der ke liye the whole Mythology factor vanished...