Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Wow Mahadev's Million Dollar Expression

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Wow that was supercool LOL

Mahavdev's expressions aka Mohits' Expressions were so cute when Parvati just walked up to him when he was busy bashing Mahadev Left right and center as the Brahmin Dev? LOL I could just go and pull his cheeks ane tell him that "You are adorable".

I really enjoyed the sequence and the one that followed where Devi Parvati scolds Mahadev out of pure love and he listens to them like a kid. He does not say anything back and asks her innocently when he is the one to Maary her, what's the use of a "Baarat" thus paving way for the "Aa Rahi hai Mahadev ki Baarat Promo" to take place.

But somewhere down the lane was it not out of character? I felt Nandi's expressions was more in sync than that of Mahadev's. I get that when doing all this he was not Mahadev, but being the almighty lord he was aware of what he is and what he is doing right? So don't you think that his expressions, mannerisms and body language were out of place ? Well that's what i felt even though i enjoyed the scene thoroughly.Clap

What did you guys Think of the scene? And Mohit's acting and expressions.

Love Viji

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidchanda925malwica2realraul2307ramki1jyothiramrajlavanadhiIndiibangalores-Srushti-shali-Tulips-Sia889MyInspirationz.FairyDust.sukhi...foram.

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Ya nandhi too so cute ,,waving here and there quite a comedy about him ROFL

mahadev is chance less today 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenid.Reshama..FairyDust.-Tulips-Sia889

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

Ya nandhi too so cute ,,waving here and there quite a comedy about him ROFL

mahadev is chance less today 

Yes Nadi was cute, so was Mahadev. But were those expressions appropriate? Nevertheless i loved them but am a bit confused...It lacked in the mythological section for me, looked like any normal soap just that instant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi-Tulips-Sia889

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Awesome-st Epy till date...Mohit-wa has outdid himself!!!
Kudos to him...

Thanks for the topic...

Regards
SIa

Edited by Killer_Shark - 23 July 2012 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidvanadhiforam.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
as far as i know Mahadev and Parvati used to fool around and tease each other in jest-even the way she was scolding him was lovingly rather than her nagging him like a MIL(thats Mainas job i guess)
it was cute-but can be easily be interpreted as being out of place or character
but i guess it somehow laid the foundation to what the Mahadev Parvati relation will be like!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidchanda925pnarsmnx12vanadhiwhatthewhat.FairyDust.-Tulips-Sia889NandiniRaizadaaforam.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@rick-this was a filler episode actually,the weddings happening NEXT to Next week-im supposing!...so for the satisfaction of the die hard romantic girls(like me) they put such a scene in!
if you havent watched DKDM from the begining DKDM has had loads of sequences on the lines of a normal telly soap(anyone remember the trip-fall-catch sequence between Mahadev and Sati?)-its just that the entire Parvati phase more or less didnt have any soap drama hence it guess you may have found it weird!
DKDM has had loads of sequences on the lines of a normal soap!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1vanadhi.FairyDust.-Tulips-Sia889foram.

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
yeah it was really cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiforam.

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot ji for making this post...Kuch bhi kaho guys Mohit was too cuteEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiforam.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index