Arnv telling i didnot love khushi before marriage - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i think arnav don't knw that he loved khushi before marriage...watever now he loves her.at last he convinced his di.
I think he just meant that when he married Khushi it wasn't based on the love but on what he saw on the terrace. 
i was like wat the...

Was it a blooper?????????????

he did feel for her but after the terrace scene it was straight off HATRED and forgot about any feelin gs he had for her but its now that he is finally head over in love with her  and so he was right at what he said to Anjali..he didnt acknowledge his feelings until he was kidnapped and anywaz he did marry khushi for Anjali so Its def not a blooper or lie!

Haven't watch yet, but it sounds so wrong him telling her he married Khushi because of her and there was no love before this, of course Anjali will be happy because her brother married Khushi only because of her, that's how she sees it anyway.  Was this a blooper or does he mean there was no love before marriage only hate? So confusing and wrong😕

it is true that he had fallen in love wid her before marriage, but the feeling was novel for him back then! he misunderstood her to be unfaithful to him and that shattered him beyond measure; to the extent of loathing her! all love, trust and feelings got replaced by hatred! he forcefully got her into a contract wid him and all along it was only for anjali! the dialogue "its disgusting that i'll have to breathe the same air that you do" signifies his immense hatred at that time!

he realized the depth of the bond he shared with khushi only after he married her...inspite of the supposed disloyalty from her side, he could never hate her; however hard he tried! the love was truly felt by him and understood in every sense only after the "hate marriage" and his futile claims of 'nafrat' !! finally love triumphed, helping him in slaying his own demons and realizing her virtue without her actually giving him any visual proof! that love which his sister had once talked about to him--he understood its meaning in every sense only after marriage! hence the dialogue to anji today😊
this is the biggest mistake by ASR... anjali will misinterpret things now...