Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mahadev ki swa-neenda!!! (Page 2)

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

His expressions were very good. Now Parvati is with him so Shivji will have to be careful. Earlerhe will just give in to matter of Jagat kalyan. Now Parvti will make sure along with Jagat kalyan even their life should be given importance.

It was a good epi. Couldn't stop laughing from the time Shivji was caught by Parvati.

true, couldn't stop laughing by thenLOL It was really a cute epi. Heart

kavya.sravya Goldie
kavya.sravya
kavya.sravya

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

such a cute episode . iam not able to stop smiling just thinking about them. how can a bald man look sooo cute ! only mohit could do it . and monarika was equally good looking . though i had a small complaint on shiva for talking about sati's death without any expresssion... lets say past is past. he got her back as parvati.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.sravya

such a cute episode . iam not able to stop smiling just thinking about them. how can a bald man look sooo cute ! only mohit could do it . and monarika was equally good looking . though i had a small complaint on shiva for talking about sati's death without any expresssion... lets say past is past. he got her back as parvati.

yup it was indeed a cutest epi. I can't imagine any other actor in dat scene the way mohit did it. Really mouni mohit and sona are the choosen onesHeart
.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
yeah d episode was LOL  ROFL and the expressions that nandi and shiv gave... DOUBLE LOL!!  ROFL...ndya i loved that dialogue with that innocent face.." parantu vivah to mujhe karna hain...to kisi aur ko saath laane ki avashyakta kya hain "!!! that wash chooo chweet!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index