Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Sorry for the wrong Post...But now that i opened this post...Lets talk abt DSDDSB...How many of you are enjoying the current track?

And do you think that this time at least Sia would confide in Raghav? Will she tell him who and what Viraaj is so that at least one person knows the truth and once this out out, somehow i feel Raghav will be able to connect all the doing and then its Raghav Vs Viraaj...

What say guys???

Edited by rickks - 23 July 2012 at 9:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_89stylish_VJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Sia tell the truth to Raghav?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Wrong forum dearLOL

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
EDITEDWink

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i m sure, she will not confide in him.
She did not confide in him since 3 months, in future also, she will have enuff frigging lame exuces 2 hide the truth 4 him.
nd no i really don care wat SIA, d DEVI does now.Sleepy

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I do not care any more she tells hi or not.

Completely disappointed with the CVS the way they have torture female.  I guess CVs just want to torture female of the show so they get sympathy from women audience and ger their TRP...

The way CVs are portraying Sia is way beyond my imagination.   I completely agree that it is hard for her to speak but it is completelt rubbish to go with her psycho husband for a car ride and  when he touched her she did bot uttar a word.

DISGUSTING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_89harshu.sundas

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Common guys don't be mean...

Yes there were plenty of opportunities for Jhanvi to tell the truth to Jhanvi, but do you really think from where she is coming it all that easy? I expected her to tell to Mrs Singh though, but then she didn't and now i think after revealtion its best she kept quiet because it could have got her brutally killed or injured. The first person she should ever disclose the truth is to Raghav and i am sure we will see one soon.

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
she wont..or bfore she reaches hospital..raghav may go to police station or something or get arrestedSleepy or she may mumble something..n he will called by doctors to bring blood or tat his mom has regained consciousness or somethingSleepy

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

i m sure, she will not confide in him.
She did not confide in him since 3 months, in future also, she will have enuff frigging lame exuces 2 hide the truth 4 him.
nd no i really don care wat SIA, d DEVI does now.Sleepy

I know its sad ki in all these days she did not confide in him, but i feel that the makers know ki if they keenchofy this for a few more days that's the end of DSDDSBWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.