Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what happened to RM today?? - Page 2

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hope they wont put another bomb today!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Anks-

I am hell ready to see shyam back at RM..rather than anjali n akash's torturing antics!! Today I'm seriously happy n relieved after the epi😃

Completely agree with you 😊 And not just Akash and Anjali, even Mami was beginning to grate. Now that Khushi has left, and they have one sister less to blame, it will be brilliant if Shyam returns and starts messing up. Then hopefully they'll realise Khushi's and Payal's truth. 😊
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs saved us from the anger...and they made us happy and sad today..poor Khushi, she thinks she's to blame!!😔

<3 Barun <3
shagun_sarun thumbnail
yay, finally, cvs on track...show on track!😳
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
i know i was like what happened in the freaking weekend??????????/
ashnaMaharaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think anjali is happy nw days coz she's meeting shaym secretly hahahah whateva the case is I'm glad to have her bak n yipppeee IPKKND rocks!!!
khj06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

am sure dey lurk arnd IF and stalk our posts. Amean i was like aaj raizadas ney kya khaya...sab itne samajdar...ek bhi MU nahiii??? :P
-Dreamer- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sayli_sarun

🤣

i know i was like what happened in the freaking weekend??????????/

same here...😆
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tvbug2011

Completely agree with you 😊 And not just Akash and Anjali, even Mami was beginning to grate. Now that Khushi has left, and they have one sister less to blame, it will be brilliant if Shyam returns and starts messing up. Then hopefully they'll realise Khushi's and Payal's truth. 😊

Shyam is like the key element of the drama..that why sooner or later he will come back! and once he's back..im sure we wud see some new shades in anjali's char too...but before that ArHi's relationship needs to gets stronger..so that they can fight back together