Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vivu was born 2 do larger thn life role-Abhay & RK (Page 6)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9508

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
maahn i dont know how i missed this post. i dont wanna start on abhay and rk cause then your post will be flooded with essays :P. all i can say is youre bang on.Vivu was epicness personified as Abhay and he is irreplacable...and he is also amazing and completely intriguing as RK..but you know me..I'll always love Abhay more than anyone else ..cause his pain was mine..was actually ours. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhaySheDevil

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
 


Abhay and RK are characters with the full package and VIVIAN delivers no matter what often carrying an entire show on his own back. He makes it look flawless 
MoodswingsLove SickSinisterDisappointed 3Love You

We've seen him emote now so nobody can say he is wooden because we've also heard the impossible. Vivian hold a tune with his singing.
   ..WaitingHe takes his time to portray only the best in the biz so kudos to VIVIAN DSENA. Aisa koi aur milega nahin joh har scene mein jaan daal de detha hai. And now he is making us laughROTFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.MyAngelAbhayabhaylovepiaBillu-MaammaSheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Joined: 24 May 2012
Posts: 8271

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i became big fan of vivian after PKYEK AND MADHUBALA AH HA. he is doing his best. in real life i don't like many things in vivian but as abhay and rk i love to see him again and again and he is only reason to see both shows.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22852

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

U r very RIGHT SHRISH EVEN I USED TO THINK KI ABHAY CANT ACT AND USED TO LAUGH ALTHOUGH I WATCHED very little of that serial !!

But seeing him AS RK  I AM blown away he is a superb actor both as RK n Abhay !!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
oh I will say u r damm unlucky agar tum ne PKYEK ko nhi dekha.Watch it on YT 4 Abhay & u'll fall 4 him 4 sure
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22852

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

maahn i dont know how i missed this post. i dont wanna start on abhay and rk cause then your post will be flooded with essays :P. all i can say is youre bang on.Vivu was epicness personified as Abhay and he is irreplacable...and he is also amazing and completely intriguing as RK..but you know me..I'll always love Abhay more than anyone else ..cause his pain was mine..was actually ours. :)
lol iss topic u can even share ur essays:P.Oh evn I wonder how come ppl missed this post of mine:P.Abhay was jst WOW & na evn Vivian can beat Abhay coz Abhay was epic where as RK is delicious.Abhay & RK both r quite strong & vivian played both roles wid lot of conviction

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Joined: 01 July 2011
Posts: 16377

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
awesome..vivian is rocking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22852

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

 


Abhay and RK are characters with the full package and VIVIAN delivers no matter what often carrying an entire show on his own back. He makes it look flawless 
MoodswingsLove SickSinisterDisappointed 3Love You

We've seen him emote now so nobody can say he is wooden because we've also heard the impossible. Vivian hold a tune with his singing.
   ..WaitingHe takes his time to portray only the best in the biz so kudos to VIVIAN DSENA. Aisa koi aur milega nahin joh har scene mein jaan daal de detha hai. And now he is making us laughROTFL
I so agree wid u Vivu apne characters mai life daal deta hai.Itene conviction k saath karta hai tht ppl jst cant ignore.They jst wnt 2 drool.If Abhay was Sweetheart thn RK is Sexy devil.Oh I can think koi Vivu jaise in dono characters ko play kare.Whn it comes 2 do attitude & strong role Vivu is the bst choice.Oh yes I m enjoying RK as much as I loved Abhay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22852

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

i became big fan of vivian after PKYEK AND MADHUBALA AH HA. he is doing his best. in real life i don't like many things in vivian but as abhay and rk i love to see him again and again and he is only reason to see both shows.Day Dreaming
I guess v shuld not talk abt Vivu's personal life coz v dont know him personally but yes he was awesome as Abhay & is rocking as RK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index