Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Vivu was born 2 do larger thn life role-Abhay & RK (Page 4)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

So trueDay Dreaming And i also think that he rocked as abhay and he wasnt lackin any facial expressions cos thats how he was suppose to play his characterCool I cant imagine a vampire dancing around with his fangs outStern Smile And I love RK 'adab line' as well-- the line he entered in the show withBlushing And i m really happy to see that people r enjoyin RK's character and i knw one thing for sure is that no one cud hav played that character other than vivianDay Dreaming Its not just the way he acts and says his lines... but there is just a spark in him and everything he does is so naturalCool Plus he is sooo hard working and determined so the characters were bound to b successful Day Dreaming I think that the whole point of showing RK as a bad boy is not to make the audience 'like' him or 'hate' him but its just simply there to say that 'u cannot ignore him'Wink Vivian either does something perfectly or doesnt do it at all and thats wat i lyk abwt himCool
Yes Tamz Wht Vivu did wid Abhay & wht he is doing wid RK shuld b applaused.He put his soul in Abhay thts y Abhay becomes so epic.It was more thn any actor put.He lived Abhay & now he is living RK the same way.He makes his character worth it wid his awesome expressions & thts wht I lke abt Vivian tht he not act but live his character.Thnx 4 ur lovely comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Bas samjo - Vivu ke liye hi yeh show dekh rahi hoon... and praying to god that oneday I may start liking the jodi too...

SheDevil

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I have watched PKYEK from first episode till Last.. And even most of episodes two or three times...
In the begining i was just attracted by show's unique story and initial promos...
But soon it turned into obsession..
I started watching it only to have glimpse of our Abhay... Just for Abhay..
I cried for two dayswhen Abhay cried when he seperated from Piya and was burried in ice..
Till then i had never cried watching any TV serial or Movie even..
He had made me crazy.. And i wanted to b crazy for him..
And now RK i dont think i need to tell that i m watching this show just for him...
Vivi has really some magic which makes his fans crazy just like me..

SheDevil

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Really a great post...
Agree with you...

SheDevil

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
awesome post

SheDevil

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SheDevil

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Awesom Post but Madhu Ba La ahaan is best, Its always pleasure listening this from RK...

SheDevil

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
U r very RIGHT SHRISH EVEN I USED TO THINK KI ABHAY CANT ACT AND USED TO LAUGH ALTHOUGH I WATCHED very little of that serial !!

But seeing him AS RK  I AM blown away he is a superb actor both as RK n Abhay !!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

SheDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index