Vivu was born 2 do larger thn life role-Abhay & RK - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by luvremix

very correct...Viv is not made for roles we see everyday on screen...the boy next door or super rich business tycoon...he is blessed with the most rare roles and most loony fans like us๐Ÿคช
LOL yes Vivu is so fab tht all directors offer him different & epic roles & thts Y I m happy 4 him๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by carisma2

Bas samjo - Vivu ke liye hi yeh show dekh rahi hoon... and praying to god that oneday I may start liking the jodi too...
LOL cari I know yaar bu give sometime.I m actually loving DVD chemistry๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Abhayangel

I have watched PKYEK from first episode till Last.. And even most of episodes two or three times...
In the begining i was just attracted by show's unique story and initial promos...
But soon it turned into obsession..
I started watching it only to have glimpse of our Abhay... Just for Abhay..
I cried for two dayswhen Abhay cried when he seperated from Piya and was burried in ice..
Till then i had never cried watching any TV serial or Movie even..
He had made me crazy.. And i wanted to b crazy for him..
And now RK i dont think i need to tell that i m watching this show just for him...
Vivi has really some magic which makes his fans crazy just like me..
LOL I know.I can imagine ur pakhangiri:P.Abhay was definately something.He made also think tht y v love him?And still v dont know.And yet v know:P๐Ÿ˜†.Vivu jst make every character of his epic.I adore him as Abhay & I m liking him as RK too
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

Really a great post...
Agree with you...
tHNX dear๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by backy

awesome post
LOL awesome toh hoga hi vivu k baare mai jo tha:P๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by nfprincess5

Vry true.. Im his fan since pkyek days.. Crazy 4 abhay n nw Rk.. Demo du wala dialogue toh mast tha.. Wen i recolect those days my heart n eyes vl filed wid tears.. Ok nw cuming 2 Rk he s doing fabolous,,beyond words.. Vivu s best
Yes he was fab since PKYEK days & still he is rocking Madhubala.An episode widout him is lke a trauma 4 me:P๐Ÿ˜†(Oh I miss my Abhay too)
Originally posted by Rehan2012

Awesom Post but Madhu Ba La ahaan is best, Its always pleasure listening this from RK...
LOL he says all his dialog in bst & sexy way so its him who simply rox๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
maahn i dont know how i missed this post. i dont wanna start on abhay and rk cause then your post will be flooded with essays :P. all i can say is youre bang on.Vivu was epicness personified as Abhay and he is irreplacable...and he is also amazing and completely intriguing as RK..but you know me..I'll always love Abhay more than anyone else ..cause his pain was mine..was actually ours. :)

Abhay and RK are characters with the full package and VIVIAN delivers no matter what often carrying an entire show on his own back. He makes it look flawless 

We've seen him emote now so nobody can say he is wooden because we've also heard the impossible. Vivian hold a tune with his singing.
   ..He takes his time to portray only the best in the biz so kudos to VIVIAN DSENA. Aisa koi aur milega nahin joh har scene mein jaan daal de detha hai. And now he is making us laugh
i became big fan of vivian after PKYEK AND MADHUBALA AH HA. he is doing his best. in real life i don't like many things in vivian but as abhay and rk i love to see him again and again and he is only reason to see both shows.๐Ÿ˜