India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Bolti bandh Shivji ki :D (Page 5)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Miraaa  Hugkahaan thi aap madam?Bharat yatra kaisa chal raha hai? LOL and the episode was friggn' aww-tastic! I have seen the episode thrice already since last night Geek cant get enuf LOL

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Miraaa  Hugkahaan thi aap madam?Bharat yatra kaisa chal raha hai? LOL and the episode was friggn' aww-tastic! I have seen the episode thrice already since last night Geek cant get enuf LOL

yaar I saw snatches of the epi yesterday. just watched the whole thing online now! LOL
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Saw na full? ;) god cant wait to see next epi. <3 Btw saw the promo?It luks epic dude! I had chills wen i saw it for the first time Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Saw na full? ;) god cant wait to see next epi. <3 Btw saw the promo?It luks epic dude! I had chills wen i saw it for the first time Day Dreaming

i know right! I am SO glad they gave us that Mahadev-Parvati convo...LOL

do you mean the baaraat promo? That's pretty amazing! Is there another one?

.FemmeFatale.

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
What a magnificent epi yesterday. It was so nice as always to see Shiv in a diff roop and the way he was shocked out of his wits when he came face to face with Parvati. Beautiful cherished moments of this show. Truly brilliant. Sona and Mohit where looking so cute.Big smile

.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@mir a: yes yes the baaraat waala promo! <3

@gertrudis : agreed! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthewhatNishajos

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hi

Last night Mohit stole my heart again with his superb acting. Everything was a class act. From the minute he entered Himavan's palace in the guise of the brahmin dev was brilliant. We have seen different guises of Mahadev throughout the series. But this look was a different getup althoghether. I have come accross and seen many actors who have donned the bald look but none looked like Mohit.He has the looks to carry off anything. His acting was minblowing. Here he was ranting and raving about Mahadev the plan was working out until Parvati entered the scene when Mahadev fell silent. He did not know what to do or where to look. The look on Mohit's face priceless especially when Parvati called him Brahmin Dev. The next scene was adorable when Mahadev deperately trying to eat the kheer and Parvati scolding him like a 3 year old child and he sitiing there and kistening to her quietly. The end bit when Parvati fed him Kheer was sweet to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale..FairyDust.

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Everything was superb. Mahadev ki bolti to bandh ho gayi. The kheer eating scene or rather trying to eat was nicely done by Mohit. I have no words to prasie him he is outstanding inwhatever he does. Here was Mahadev trying to eat the kheer and Parvati not letting him as she was scolding him and Mahadev sitting and listening to her like a child. Mohit expressions throughout the scenes were exceptional and awesome.  I love the cute nok jok that Mohit pulls of sometimes. Looking forward to the shaddi sequence now.

.FemmeFatale.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index