Written Updaters Needed! LIST UPDATED!!

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone!

I hope everyone's doing well! I am sure a lot of you have noticed the lack of written updates on Monday. For the past couple of weeks, our regular updater for Monday was busy with exams but unfortunately at this time she will not be able to continue updating for BALH on Mondays. And we need some volunteers for Tuesday too

So I was wondering if anyone was interested in posting a written update for BALH on Mondays and Tuesdays. It will be a weekly thing - you will expected to post the written update no later than 3 hours after the episode has aired. Please let me know if anyone will be interested in posting written updates on Mondays/Tuesdays and if anyone wants to volunteer as backup updaters that can be PMed if any of our regular updaters are unable to provide updates for us for any given day of the week.

Thank you guys! Hopefully I'll get to see a few volunteers!

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

Regular Update Signup

Monday - Natasha...
Tuesday - ~Saraa~
Wednesday - -MariaMars-
Thursday -
-MariaMars-

Back up (All days except when specified):

jayashs
Sio_AngeL
fosla
muttakin
abd_20
ranii_sharma (Monday, Tuesday)
LalitaLahiri

Edited by -Fivr- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys.. We need regular updaters for both Monday and Tuesdays. And back up updaters for all days.. Please reply if anyone's interested.. 
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello all,

I am in Eastern time zone, and watch only after I go home.  I wont be able to post it within the 3 hours window of it airing. 

So, if I can post the update later in the day (may be around 9pm or so EST), I can be the backup updater for any day. 

Please let me know if I can post updates that late and would be able to serve as backup updater on any day of your choice.

Cheers,
Jay
muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
probably i can do that...😳

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i would. have loved to update but unfortunately its Ramzan so not watching but after Eid i can b weekly once Wu volunteer or even back up for all days. i wish i could help.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I will do the update for Monday 
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I can be a regular updater for monday if still needed I live in canada so I watch the updates online at 1030am So I always keep my monday morning free (Because of the antcipation we get from thursday precaps) ðŸ˜› Tuesdays I can't really promise every tuesday unfortunately but I'm willing to be a back up updater no problem as long as I know the day before

Also if your still trying to figure out who can do what days an what not I can do tomorrows (July 24th) update cause I'm not really doing anything else besides laying in bed with my laptop and balh ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Edited by ranii.sharma - 11 years ago
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey, I can do it on Tuesdays SUBJECT to one condition..😃. The day I come to know either Ram or Sakshi have remarried, I quit. Misunderstandings are ok; but no actual marriages.

If I'm not gonna be seeing the episode, there's no way I can update ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­.

What to do, I'm now getting used to BT and Ekta; so cannot make any promises any more. So in case there is a lack of volunteers, I'm there...for the time being ðŸ˜Š
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I can regularly update any day. And also, back-up any day. So just put me down for whenever you guys want. At the moment, I don't have any show to update, the show I was the coolbie for has ended. So I'm relatively free.
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i guess i late to see thru post though i badly wanted to do the updates of this show...there is no probs with either timing or day...anyways in case if anyone is opting out im ready to do on tuesdays...i know im late but if there is a probability then...