Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing! 

No Ahem today? That sucks. 

I hope the story picks up as the week goes on. At least Kokila and Parag are having some much needed nice moments ðŸ˜Š

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ichangedit

Sorry you feel that way Shilpa

I agree the current track seems a little pointless but I actually quite like the new gohem it is def different then the old gohem but I like some points more then before even through there are some downs as well compared to the old gohem

That is good Kristine. I tried but really could not enjoy it.

In any case for me the whole Rashi still getting away and coming up with one minute Raji scene to appease Raji scene just seemed as though we as fans have been chrated.

And as for Devo, she is doing her best but again it is not fitting. She may compliment Ahem but for me she will never be the Mature Gopi that I had pictured.

Anyway, I am glad some are still liking the show.

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

That is good Kristine. I tried but really could not enjoy it.

In any case for me the whole Rashi still getting away and coming up with one minute Raji scene to appease Raji scene just seemed as though we as fans have been chrated.

And as for Devo, she is doing her best but again it is not fitting. She may compliment Ahem but for me she will never be the Mature Gopi that I had pictured.

Anyway, I am glad some are still liking the show.

Yeah I wished they would finally getting around to expose all the kks of UrShi and Kinjal so that we can get a proper solution to those. The show properly won't be running for very much longer so I would like a proper ending and not an exposure and making up track within two weeks or so.

I actually think she looks quite mature in some shoots and really girly in others. But well taste differ as they should 😊
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Xarina

Oh😕.  Thanks for the heads up, Christine.😃

No Hetal, no Jigar, no Chirag, No Ahem and just a few small moments with Gopi
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: westindian

No Hetal, no Jigar, no Chirag, No Ahem and just a few small moments with Gopi

So.  A one way ticket to boredomville.  Eeeshhh.  Btw I am going to resurrect Spoof.  Can I use you in it.  An idea hit me and I think you and Anna would be perfect in it?  Just off to ask Anna.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naz is probably shooting for his film...but i miss gohem moments...korag smile and romance can not compensate for Gohem moments..
As for Gopi ..i feel CVs are still not sure whether to lewt ogpi transform totally into a mature woman or to keep her childishness.I wish they would let gohem relationship develop now into amature husband wife one..it keeps getting there slowly ..but then steps back again...
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

So.  A one way ticket to boredomville.  Eeeshhh.  Btw I am going to resurrect Spoof.  Can I use you in it.  An idea hit me and I think you and Anna would be perfect in it?  Just off to ask Anna.

Sure go ahead. I need a laugh.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: westindian

Sure go ahead. I need a laugh.

😃  Thank you.
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Thanks for the pics Christine. They look great.

Hmmm...no Korag, No Gohem, not even a glimpse of Jigar or Ahem.

We now have jigana/Samir romance. Lovely. 🤢

Hey Shilpa, I'm so NOT interested in Jigna/Sameer romance...I think the CVs have officially run out of ideas with this one.🤢
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona05

Naz is probably shooting for his film...but i miss gohem moments...korag smile and romance can not compensate for Gohem moments..

As for Gopi ..i feel CVs are still not sure whether to lewt ogpi transform totally into a mature woman or to keep her childishness.I wish they would let gohem relationship develop now into amature husband wife one..it keeps getting there slowly ..but then steps back again...

That's what I thought to, that Nazim might be working on his movie. 

I wish they would show everything more matured from Gopi's personality to the GoHem relationship to Rashi's behavior.