Humse Hai Life

WORST epi till now!! - Page 3

sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: medha00

HHL ka to kabada ho gaya hai yaar ... Kabir in Raghavland was the LIMIT!! uper se Raghav ka mention karte rehte hai jab dekho yaha waha ... Kabir insulting Raghav and his love all the time is frustrating ... I just wish he would come and Punch kabir ... per cvs hi chahte hai ki Kabir Raghav ki tarah act kare ...

I mean Vish bhi Rags ke baare me kitni respect se baat karta hai , with an awe in his voice " Raghav jaise ladke ne bhi Sia ko I love you bo diya"
just shows that how higly Vish thinks of Rags even though he wont show it.

I dont know how can CVs do this to us??
Making Kabir talk casually about Raghav all the moment! And I could not tolerate that Kabir in Raghavland!!! How come Sia was so cool with that???

And exactly even Vishal has some respect for Raghav!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASMI98

riku i curse myself for watching hhl.yesterday..kept on hoping that now v wil see raghav...but there was no sign of him...had to tolerate the whole episode...this was the first time i watched hhl again after himansh left the show...but was very dissapointed and upset after the episode...himansh when will v get to see u back in hhl...

Ash!! It really was a disaster!!
It was a total waste of time!
Now I think we were just fooled!!
Rgahav wont come!
ASMI98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakura_bb

Ash!! It really was a disaster!!
It was a total waste of time!
Now I think we were just fooled!!
Rgahav wont come!

ya riku seems so😭
armandiwani thumbnail
the day raghav moved out i stopped watchin HHL 

kabir shld be out 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jab tak Rags nahi aata tab tak bhaad me jaye HHL ... better go and watch The Buddy Project guyz ... HHL to boring ho gaya hai ... no life in humse hai life without Rags ... TBP ka plot atleast interesting to hai!!!
moonlitnisha thumbnail
i agree i have switched on 2 buddy project its better 2 watch dat rather dan hhl Rags ke bina hhl ekdum bekaar hain i cant believe dey edited rags wala part