ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Trouble.

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakura_bb

I kept on waiting when Raghav will come aur kya dekhi... Sia aur uske friends me tension and...Kabir ke Destructive actions!!

This show has turned into a pathetic, dark, negative show...portraying sadness, quarrels, frustrations, and jealousy!

Kabir, Saloni, Vish, Sama...everyone just hates Sia...have nothing to do in life except make her cry!!
Pathetic!!

RAGHAV WONT BE BACK... NO HOPEEE
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
HHL ka to kabada ho gaya hai yaar ... Kabir in Raghavland was the LIMIT!! uper se Raghav ka mention karte rehte hai jab dekho yaha waha ... Kabir insulting Raghav and his love all the time is frustrating ... I just wish he would come and Punch kabir ... per cvs hi chahte hai ki Kabir Raghav ki tarah act kare ...

I mean Vish bhi Rags ke baare me kitni respect se baat karta hai , with an awe in his voice " Raghav jaise ladke ne bhi Sia ko I love you bo diya"
just shows that how higly Vish thinks of Rags even though he wont show it.

sakura_bb

ASMI98 IF-Dazzler
ASMI98
ASMI98

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
riku i curse myself for watching hhl.yesterday..kept on hoping that now v wil see raghav...but there was no sign of him...had to tolerate the whole episode...this was the first time i watched hhl again after himansh left the show...but was very dissapointed and upset after the episode...himansh when will v get to see u back in hhl...

sakura_bb

sakura_bb IF-Rockerz
sakura_bb
sakura_bb

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha00

HHL ka to kabada ho gaya hai yaar ... Kabir in Raghavland was the LIMIT!! uper se Raghav ka mention karte rehte hai jab dekho yaha waha ... Kabir insulting Raghav and his love all the time is frustrating ... I just wish he would come and Punch kabir ... per cvs hi chahte hai ki Kabir Raghav ki tarah act kare ...

I mean Vish bhi Rags ke baare me kitni respect se baat karta hai , with an awe in his voice " Raghav jaise ladke ne bhi Sia ko I love you bo diya"
just shows that how higly Vish thinks of Rags even though he wont show it.
I dont know how can CVs do this to us??
Making Kabir talk casually about Raghav all the moment! And I could not tolerate that Kabir in Raghavland!!! How come Sia was so cool with that???

And exactly even Vishal has some respect for Raghav!!!
sakura_bb IF-Rockerz
sakura_bb
sakura_bb

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI98

riku i curse myself for watching hhl.yesterday..kept on hoping that now v wil see raghav...but there was no sign of him...had to tolerate the whole episode...this was the first time i watched hhl again after himansh left the show...but was very dissapointed and upset after the episode...himansh when will v get to see u back in hhl...
Ash!! It really was a disaster!!
It was a total waste of time!
Now I think we were just fooled!!
Rgahav wont come!

ASMI98

ASMI98 IF-Dazzler
ASMI98
ASMI98

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakura_bb

Originally posted by ASMI98

Ash!! It really was a disaster!!
It was a total waste of time!
Now I think we were just fooled!!
Rgahav wont come!
ya riku seems soCry
armandiwani Newbie
armandiwani
armandiwani

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
the day raghav moved out i stopped watchin HHL 

kabir shld be out 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index