Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
4 Lions wale enjoy making d lead actress suffer dey r dng d same in IPKKND and here d same wid sia and uspar se jab rags ko dikhana hi nai tha toh why yeh jhonthi umeed
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i remember when i used to lose my breath laughing over HHL ðŸ˜Š
sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Exactly...it hurted to accept the fact that he will not come back...and now this false hope just hurting us more!!
sakura_bb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

i remember when i used to lose my breath laughing over HHL ðŸ˜Š

same here Messy...
pia.raha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakura_bb

Dash same here!!!

I was so hurt seeing Kabir in Raghav land!!
That place is meant to be special!!

really!! kabir in raghav's land!!😡! oh god,why him!!! raghav's land was special not jst for him bt for us also,so why drag dat irritating kabir there!!! u know wat guys,dis is my opinion,bt i thnk vishal was far bettr thn kabir,i am saying dis bcoz vishal hated sia,and he showd dat in frnt of evry1,bt kabir is a twofaced guy,and he is plotiing lke sme matured villain,so how can he b hero!!!! plzz raghav v badly need u!!! ðŸ˜­
sakura_bb thumbnail
Pia..agreed...Vishal is better than Kabir!
Vishaal had a life also...and he was funny!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
u ppl ka conditions seems this right now 

🤣

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sakura_bb

I kept on waiting when Raghav will come aur kya dekhi... Sia aur uske friends me tension and...Kabir ke Destructive actions!!

This show has turned into a pathetic, dark, negative show...portraying sadness, quarrels, frustrations, and jealousy!

Kabir, Saloni, Vish, Sama...everyone just hates Sia...have nothing to do in life except make her cry!!
Pathetic!!

RAGHAV WONT BE BACK... NO HOPEEE
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HHL ka to kabada ho gaya hai yaar ... Kabir in Raghavland was the LIMIT!! uper se Raghav ka mention karte rehte hai jab dekho yaha waha ... Kabir insulting Raghav and his love all the time is frustrating ... I just wish he would come and Punch kabir ... per cvs hi chahte hai ki Kabir Raghav ki tarah act kare ...

I mean Vish bhi Rags ke baare me kitni respect se baat karta hai , with an awe in his voice " Raghav jaise ladke ne bhi Sia ko I love you bo diya"
just shows that how higly Vish thinks of Rags even though he wont show it.
ASMI98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
riku i curse myself for watching hhl.yesterday..kept on hoping that now v wil see raghav...but there was no sign of him...had to tolerate the whole episode...this was the first time i watched hhl again after himansh left the show...but was very dissapointed and upset after the episode...himansh when will v get to see u back in hhl...