Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OMG what an EPI !! ANJALI I LOVE YOU Again <3 (Page 4)

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

The angel !! Anjali is back <3 the way she was smiling <3 when Arnav was telling her how khushi is the girl he will die if she leaves !! she is like u rmemeber what i told u ! n SMILES n Kisses his Forehead n HUGS ! OMG OMG OMG ANJALI is bkkk man ! Wat an AMAZING Epi ! 
coming up IS KILLER <3
ARHI on same BED ! khushi Sleeping ! ASR Holds her Hand n Looks @ her n Sleeps !!

@..Manal..- Aren't u havin doubts on Anjali, bcuz 1 moment she accepted Arshi? It was strange 2 me. I think so Shyam is tellin her 2 do it.

Edited by girlz-rule - 23 July 2012 at 9:33am

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@ Gurlz Rule :S ! !hmmm :( ! no i don't think so ! she doesn't Doubt khushi its just she is having hard time to forget everything quick :) 

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Embarrassedexactly dear
it was indeed a good episode overall...
Anajli became happy when he said tat she is the most important part of his life...LOL
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
yeh yeh!! i am so so happy!! i hated hating her! cz i used to adore her earlier!!
thank u CVs!! thank u for rectifying the mistake u were doing!! cz the woman who so sweetly cared for her baby brother in the beginning of the serial! the woman who made me fall in love with anjali-arnav bond wouldn't have behaved as she did last week!!
she would behave the way she did today!!
thank u CVs!! for giving our real Anjali back!!:-) 
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I felt something fishy abt the episode, though loved it. It is better to hold on to my views on Anjali for a week or two

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SublimeSaRun.

.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Aww Manooo Meri jaan Hug Tu kitni bhoooli hai yaar?? Anjali kya raat o raat badal sakti hai?? Aaisa khabhi hota hai kya? You are doing the very exact thing CVs want you to do, fall for their trap. Anjali's behavior is 100% questionable, lets not claim her an angel so soon LOL I don't know why everyone is jumping around saying "Anjali di hai sabse sayanii" or "our angel is backk"--this is simply CVs way of raising hopes.  

Agree, loved the episode (ArHiDay Dreaming) but IPKKND has taught me some valuable life-lessons--one including Dekha Hai Toh DekhoStern Smile. I do not hold expectations anymore and definitely do not trust the story so easily. They've broken my heart far too many times with this same trust... 
Point is, Kal agar Anjali begins to behave like Mrs. Snakewaa again (Cuz she has yet to meet her devil), I better not see a post saying "ANJALI ME HATES YOU AND THIS IS FINAL" Wink Hold your breath jaan, enjoy the roller coaster ride, today we were on top of a hill... But as they say, what goes up must always come down na? LOL Something's fishy with this woman, not gonna trust her so easily.
Also, do you think these CVs would give up so easily on Didi Ki Saut just because some fans sent hate messages...??? Never man, never. Like I said in another post... Things seem TOO good to be true. 

~Puja~

Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 23 July 2012 at 11:09am
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Aww..just agree with each linesSmile
its awesome..very good that anji was a very lovely todaySmile
finally he got his chotey's feelings alsoSmile
-Saumya- IF-Rockerz
-Saumya-
-Saumya-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Anjali could never turn negative. She's way too sweet for that :P
These past few days.. She's been behaving a bit irrational. But after all that happened with her, one can't really blame her. I loved her today <3 

Go to top