Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU 23/7 ...finally AnSh and Shiv's gift for anandi (Page 7)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosmogirl77

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Did you see him cleverly get Anandi to ask him to stay because of the rain... "Thank god ghar pauchigiya... ok mein chalti hu *puppy face*"ROFLROFL

Yes true... He keep manipulating all situations with that lost puppy look... All women... in the serial and most outside it have been fooled by this expression... LOLLOL
Criusly... that scene is making my lunch hr... he says they would have gotten wet, runs hand through hair in a hair drying gestures then says okay mein chalta hu...with total ask me to stay face!ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  Innocent like my Stellato and that too while carrying book with full eye on mauka!  Knowing his cleverness it will be on desi nuskas or education or something, so she can't get mad 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 23 July 2012 at 10:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77monamie111dixie123MalikaitsRitzi

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I think a small maternity clinic is the best environment for jagat -- he needs the feel of a family, of warmth, etc... and i also think that in the other hospitals he didnt have jobs where he could actually see and connect to the outcomes of his work ... I mean the sonography work, or the surgery rotation were more sort of touch and go types of jobs... delivering the baby was one sort of tangible outcome.  I hope he takes the job...

But he didnt tell the lady that he is not an M.S. yet ... I hope this does not prove to be a negative factor after he starts the job..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinandvaparnauma

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
It's too bad that bhairon wasnt home -- he would have given her the crime patrol dastak lecture -- never allow someone in your home when you are all alone. LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdcosmogirl77fastforwardmonamie111

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Originally posted by dixie123

Yeh sare 'puupy face' expressions jo hai sirf aur sirf ek hi ladki ke liye hai ! Wink Toh isme bura kya hai ? Smile

You got it right... Yes, all these lost puppy expressions are for anandi only... means he is actually not like that but wants to manofy her so he is doing all this Evil Smile... Isme buri baat nahi hain lekin yeh prove karta hain ki woh Casanova hai...LOL

Areee Ritzi, tu beee?  Tum bgi shiv ke charm mein pagal...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111khusi_*AnjanaYYZitsRitzi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by cosmogirl77

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Did you see him cleverly get Anandi to ask him to stay because of the rain... "Thank god ghar pauchigiya... ok mein chalti hu *puppy face*"ROFLROFL

Yes true... He keep manipulating all situations with that lost puppy look... All women... in the serial and most outside it have been fooled by this expression... LOLLOL

Yeh sare 'puupy face' expressions jo hai sirf aur sirf ek hi ladki ke liye hai ! Wink Toh isme bura kya hai ? Smile
Hey I have never said isme kuch bura hai... I like his sneaky determination.  He oozes "innocent" charm to banao his baat with ladies... be it Ashi, Daadiji, ya Aanand  jeeSmile 

cosmogirl77monamie111khusi_*

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

It's too bad that bhairon wasnt home -- he would have given her the crime patrol dastak lecture -- never allow someone in your home when you are all alone. LOL 

ROFL  ROFLROFL

monamie111AnjanaYYZitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
no it wasnt puppy face expression  socho uska gift bheeg jata toh he was worried so he did all dis haha  ROFL ROFL ROFL

I must say Shivji ki  jai ho ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111AnjanaYYZ

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

ROFLROFLROFLROFLgud one Anandi ko pata hona chahiye ab hw will she handle such a guy ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top