Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU 23/7 ...finally AnSh and Shiv's gift for anandi (Page 6)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosmogirl77

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Kya Bechara... He is a Casanova... He is wooing Anandi with an innocent expression and all you girls have fallen for it...LOL
H5 - Finally someone else who sees the "real" ShivjiLOL

Oh he is a Casanova... All who thinks he is bechara are bechara themselves... all pagal in their admiration for him... He is fooling all with his "Oh-whats-hapenning-here" look and "Anandiji-I-dont-know-why-you-misunderstand-me" look. He is Evil Smile
Did you see him cleverly get Anandi to ask him to stay because of the rain... "Thank god ghar pauchigiya... ok mein chalti hu *puppy face*"ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77monamie111itsRitzi

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
and if the gift he got is a book, then it "You are from Jaitsar and I am from Udaipur" ...Like Men are from Mars & Women are from Venus LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda9183monamie111

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Kya Bechara... He is a Casanova... He is wooing Anandi with an innocent expression and all you girls have fallen for it...LOL

Oh he is a Casanova... All who thinks he is bechara are bechara themselves... all pagal in their admiration for him... He is fooling all with his "Oh-whats-hapenning-here" look and "Anandiji-I-dont-know-why-you-misunderstand-me" look. He is Evil Smile

Apni apni nazariya ki baat hai !! 

cosmogirl77itsRitzi

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Oh naukar ka  naam maakan hain accha hua pata chal gaya warna in my FF i wrote ramlal  ROFL ROFL coz i didnnt knw the name !! ROFL ROFL

There was a joke long time ago on the forum that his wife's name is ghee kaki. LOL

andvmonamie111itsRitzi

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Did you see him cleverly get Anandi to ask him to stay because of the rain... "Thank god ghar pauchigiya... ok mein chalti hu *puppy face*"ROFLROFL

Yes true... He keep manipulating all situations with that lost puppy look... All women... in the serial and most outside it have been fooled by this expression... LOLLOL

poiu123AnjanaYYZaparnauma

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

First half of JG scene was Sleepy... Second part was good when they had a fight. I will support J here no doubt. G has always taunted J and made him feel low. What did she mean while asking him if she has ever done it? She has always done it. anyway, if J wants to earn for himself and study at the same time, I feel he is thinking logically for the first time. G only gives tall talks once he starts studying she will continue with her old ways with finances. Its good if he earns for himself and decides how he wants to spend his own money.If he lands up fighting with some one in the hospital and looses that job too then so be it. he did what he wanted and he will be solely responsible for it. Not like MS is some anger management and personality development course after the completion of which he will do wonders with respect to not fighting with any one. That is his basic nature and if he doesn't change he will continue that attitude always. From the looks of it at least I feel J is improving. But I cannot trust anything related with him until he changes for the good for a long period of time.

Finally get to see A and Shiv. What a sigh of relief. When did Mr collector manage to buy a gift? Finally or hopefully tabela pe hamla kal hoga.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamNDDgirlAbhiAnisamvi.fastforwardmonamie111khusi_*

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Apni apni nazariya ki baat hai !! 

Very bad kaas tumse yeh umeed nahin thi Angry

saahi kaha dixie apna apna  naazariya hainLOL

cosmogirl77monamie111

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Yes true... He keep manipulating all situations with that lost puppy look... All women... in the serial and most outside it have been fooled by this expression... LOLLOL

Yeh sare 'puupy face' expressions jo hai sirf aur sirf ek hi ladki ke liye hai ! Wink Toh isme bura kya hai ? Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_bvcosmogirl77monamie111aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Go to top