WU 23/7 ...finally AnSh and Shiv's gift for anandi - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks a lot for the update khusi
finally there was shivanandi scenes
Originally posted by dixie123

Uski family ko Shiv ne bilkul nahi pataya.. Woh toh khud Shiv ko jaal mein phasane ki koshish mein the pehle din se.  Bechara Shiv toh phas gaya unki jaal mein !!

Its all Dadiji's Fault phele DS butter gi ab chodo phas gaya nw he is buttering DS  SO start DS ne kiya SO shiv is beechara !! 

woh ladki nahin phasa raha ladki manna raha hain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shiv the seducer with a plan hahaha you girls are funny 😆. His cunning and manipulative ways to get Anandi wow what a 😈 he is .

I wouldn't mind 🤣
After so many days Anandi is talking to him normally. Shiv is invitng trouble by giving her a gift .
Looks like a book btw on social welfare maybe 😊 ??
thanks for the WU :D   

lovely epi.. :)
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Did you see him cleverly get Anandi to ask him to stay because of the rain... "Thank god ghar pauchigiya... ok mein chalti hu *puppy face*"🤣🤣

In fact,it is "i-am-lost-take me-home-puppy-face" expression. 😃
Originally posted by tinoo

and then he takes off his coat so that she can see him in his wet shirt... I mean seriously!  He is trying to seduce her or to give her a preview of the attractions she can expect as his wife!! 😆😆

And you shd look at Anandi's expressions...looking at his body 😛
Originally posted by yogs1

[

And you shd look at Anandi's expressions...looking at his body 😛

sorry yogs... have no time to look at anandi's expressions... I am too busy looking at his body myself. 😆😆😆
Originally posted by tinoo

sorry yogs... have no time to look at anandi's expressions... I am too busy looking at his body myself. 😆😆😆

True... Even I'm like ... Oh he removed his coat, when will that shirt be removed 😳 😆😆😆
i am wondering what gift is. Guessing its a book. any one have any idea about what it can be???