Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dixie123

Uski family ko Shiv ne bilkul nahi pataya.. Woh toh khud Shiv ko jaal mein phasane ki koshish mein the pehle din se.  Bechara Shiv toh phas gaya unki jaal mein !!

Yes... that's why he expends so much verbal butter... I mean sweets on Daadiji...whom he has on speed dial these days.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Yes... that's why he expends so much verbal butter... I mean sweets on Daadiji...whom he has on speed dial these days.

@bold: Ek din kya ladoo khane ko Shiv ne bhola, aap toh 'so much sweets' keh rahi hai ?
Aur who bhi uss din he was being such a shareef person not wanting to embarass Dadiji for what she did to him.. 😊

Waise Dadiji ka phone dekha hai.. kab se hai Shiv ka number speed dial mein ?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dixie123

@bold: Ek din kya ladoo khane ko Shiv ne bhola, aap toh 'so much sweets' keh rahi hai ?
Aur who bhi uss din he was being such a shareef person not wanting to embarass Dadiji for what she did to him.. 😊

Waise Dadiji ka phone dekha hai.. kab se hai Shiv ka number speed dial mein ?

Who was calling whom in Jaipur?  Am pretty sure the new ladesar was calling Daadiji to find out about Anand jee ka haal-e-dil.😛  And its not just sweets... he fed them aam as well... and Anandi jee's students he totally bribed with jalebis
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Who was calling whom in Jaipur?  Am pretty sure the new ladesar was calling Daadiji to find out about Anand jee ka haal-e-dil.😛  And its not just sweets... he fed them aam as well... and Anandi jee's students he totally bribed with jalebis

Who first told Shiv about the impending Jaipur trip ? Dadiji had to give him day to day reports of Anandi.  😆
Yeh he brought them aam since she had sent him lunch earlier in the day and invited again for dinner. He didn't want to be rude .😊
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for your commitment and all the effort that you put in. 

Hugs

🤗
-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love Anandi-x-Shiv
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update!
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
wow finally Ansh are back and was waiting for the tabela scene for a long time happy tat it will be on next epi...

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tinoo

and then he takes off his coat so that she can see him in his wet shirt... I mean seriously!  He is trying to seduce her or to give her a preview of the attractions she can expect as his wife!! 😆😆

I think ,the gift will fall down from the coat pocket once he removes it and falls on the floor. That way, Anandi will see the gift and our collector sa'ab does not have to muster courage to give it. I am sure Anandi"ji" will be happy to get a gift.
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the quick update as usual Khushi. LOL @ all about your take on Shivs coat utarna act. Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that Shiv might keep that gift inside Anandis jhola- because she removed it in a very obvious and prominent way before she went to get water...Dunno though! Will be really interesting to see what it is and what is Anandis reaction on receiving it. Going by the SBS segment and the fact that Shiv is present during Bhago's demise, seems like Anandi will not be too miffed with him- so the gift will not piss her off. Then again it could be that my theory holds true and Anandi discovers it in her Jhola much later...!

Edit: I also seriously believe that even though he bought her something (LOL at that to begin with- I like how someone on the forum here said, rassi toot gayi, bal nai gaya)- I still think the 'bechara casanova' (😆) is still not forward enough to give her the gift on his own. Agar apne aap dega, toh pakka Anandi will not even bother opening it. Seedha muh pe make chal degi wahan se. ðŸ˜† So yeah, she will get it and because she won't know its from him, will open it and maybe actually even like it!? *hopeful muh*
Edited by wuthering - 11 years ago