Chidiya Ghar
Chidiya Ghar

Ramayan - August 2012 (Page 3)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

I hope you guys watched today sbs/sbb for more info? Well I did, you guys want to know?

Did They Have Informed that Who is Finalized for Ram and Sita ??

Princy360 IF-Rockerz
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

I hope you guys watched today sbs/sbb for more info? Well I did, you guys want to know?

Did They Have Informed that Who is Finalized for Ram and Sita ??
Nope not yet but yes, there are news for who is portraying laxman and 2 more... Ankita Lokhande is portraying some role I can't remember hr character name... And laxman has been finalized and he is forgot his name... (sorry yaaar I can't remember those names) he do some serial n ColorSync/Sahara one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93..RamKiJanaki..

ananya93 Senior Member
ananya93
ananya93

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
watever it is i m nt going to watch a single episode of it...i cnt take anyone as ram and sita except gurmeet and debina...no one cn recreate  a magic tat dey did...each and every episode still refresh my mind so der is a no question of watching it...bt yy dey are doing des??yy sagar arts spoiling deir name?????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety20cuttie17Princy360Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

'Ramayan' to be back on small screen

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 | 5:25:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 43 Comments
'Ramayan' to be back on small screen

Popular mythological story "Ramayan" is set to be retold on the small screen. Zee TV has announced the re-creation of the classic and it is already on the lookout for faces to play the epic's central characters Ram and Sita.

ramayan to be back on small screen

Popular mythological story "Ramayan" is set to be retold on the small screen. Zee TV has announced the re-creation of the classic and it is already on the lookout for faces to play the epic's central characters Ram and Sita.

With a fresh version of "Ramayan", the channel hopes to "foster the concept of the whole family engaging in a joint TV viewing experience and to reach out to an entire generation of youngsters who have unfortunately not had the privilege of growing up watching it," Sukesh Motwani, head of fiction programming, Zee TV, said in a statement.

The channel has roped in Moti Sagar of the famed Sagar Arts to re-create the epic drama. The original small screen version, produced and directed by Moti's father Ramanand Sagar, was a hit in the 1980s.

Another version of it was created for Imagine TV with actor Gurmeet Choudhary playing Ram, in 2008. That was produced by Sagar Arts too, and no wonder the same production company has been chosen to create the latest version.

"We have roped in the only team in India truly equipped for the task. If anyone can make the magic of 'Ramayan' come alive, it is the Sagars. Ramanand-ji (Sagar) did it brilliantly once, and Moti-Ji and Minakshi, who have inherited 'Ramayan' as a part of their core DNA, are all set to re-create the classic," Motwani added.

The cast of the new "Ramayan" has not yet been frozen. But prominent actors are being considered for the key roles of Ram and Sita.

Actors Aditya RedijAvinash Sachdev and Aamir Dalvi have been approached to play Ram, and among the females Sanjeeda ShaikhSuhasi Dhami and Rubina Dilaik have been auditioned for Sita's part.

I WONDER WHY THEY DIDNT TAGGED DEBINA IN IT, EVERYONE IS TAGGED EXCEPT HER Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya26prami2793Princy360..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya93

watever it is i m nt going to watch a single episode of it...i cnt take anyone as ram and sita except gurmeet and debina...no one cn recreate  a magic tat dey did...each and every episode still refresh my mind so der is a no question of watching it...bt yy dey are doing des??yy sagar arts spoiling deir name?????

I Agree with u Completely !! No one Can Create the Same magic as Gurmeet and Debina Did !! Sagars just have Gone Mad...They Should Make a Mahabharat or Bhramha Puran to make People Attract...Because none of the Recent Mahabharat have Impressed the People Much !!
I Think Imagine's Ramayan brought a lot of money to the Sagars due to its popularity so they probably want to recreate it, Stupid People Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety20Piya26ananya93Princy360..RamKiJanaki..

Piya26 Groupbie
Piya26
Piya26

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
what the hell...not going to watch this ramayan at all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety20ananya93Princy360..RamKiJanaki..

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
There is no chance to watch this Ramayan when the other one 
is so nice and beautiful..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I was so surprised as I have come late (as always!LOL) to see all these discussions!  There was also similar thread in DKDM - everyone in bit of shock!  I think this is the very strangest decision yaaron - what need could there possible be to remake Ramayan now, and from same PH??  How could there be anyone accepted as Ramji after Arun and Gurmeet have been so perfect in this role?  And who would now be Sitaji after Deepika and Debina?  It is much too soon as Varnita has said - it would cheapen value of the greatness of this story if it becomes like common everyday show being made night and day.

I know SA might be still stinging from failure of DBSK - but this failure was quite deserved if I might be bold enough to say such big words - they really handled Sri Krishna's beautiful leelas in such clumsy way - and poor lead actor how he struggled but to no avail!  

Also, due to fact that I am so die-hard fan of Gurmeet and Debina Embarrassed, I also wish they could retain the pehechaan of these roles for this generation of young people. When they had done so well with so much dedication it deserves to be recognized and not just quickly pushed away for the next new thing.  I know this can happen in the telly, but this is great Ramayan...not saas-bahu drama where one will end and just another come along.

Ajeeb hai - why do they do this??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chidiya Ghar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index