Chidiya Ghar

Ramayan - August 2012 (Page 2)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Oh God, seriously???? But what need is there for another Ramayan?Angry It made sense to take the 2008 one since there was a 20+ year gap, but it's been only 4 years since the new Ramayan ended!

I'm really disappointed with Sagar Arts. What's the need for so many Ramayans?

yes Exactly Angry !! There is Definitely No Need of Making this New Ramayan , People Didnt Even Got over the Old one and they r Making New...DISGUSTING !!
In this Way the Value of Ramayan is Gonna Decrease for Sure Angry

Check this Out !!

The Sagar family has become so proud and arrogant of their popularity these daysAngry, they thought they could play with Lord Krishna's story and look what a failure DBSK has become! Moreover, it was produced by Sagar Pictures as well and since this show too seems to be produced by Sagar Pictures, I have a premonition that it's going to become a flop! I won't wish ill for any show, but I've just gotta warn the production house as well as Zee Tv that Imagine's Ramayan is still fresh in SO many people's minds, so they won't be able to enjoy the new version without automatically comparing it to the 2008 one.Ermm No one can be a better Ram and Sita than Gurmeet and Debina, so the new actors won't be accepted so easily. I wish the Sagars would take some mythos on other Gods for once.

We need a Brahma Purana so badly, what with Dkdm focusin on Lord Shiva, and yet the Sagars keep remaking Ramayan. When will they stop?AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
^^ yes Definitely...When we have Compared the 2008 Ramayan with a ramayan which was Telecased 20 years before it Then Why dont People Compare these two which has the Difference of only Four Years and There r thousands of People who r watching the 2008 Ramayan now For the First Time...I know it Because I own its Episodes in my Youtube Channel and I think being a Regular viewer U too Must have Read the Comments of the people watching the Series for the First Time and Appreciating it a Lottt !!

And I m Damn Sure that This Series Definitely will not be able to catch the Sprituality and Devotion Like the Last Two...Because Sagars are lacking Sumthing Now...A Big Example is DBSK as u Said !!
We Already have  Arunji and Deepika and Then Gurmeet and Debina as the Image of Ram Sita...Thats It...i think the Devotees Will not be able to Tolerate the Third Image of Their Gods, Isnt It ??
So I think This Ramayan Will be Liked Only by Those who havent Seen the Last two Versions and There r Very Few such People remained in this World...So There r Big Chances of This Series becoming a FLOP !!

And Yes We Definitely need a bramha Story badly, I Think Imagine's Ramayan brought a lot of money to the Sagars due to its popularity so they probably want to recreate it, Stupid People Angry

Edited by Varnita. - 23 July 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

^^ yes Definitely...When we have Compared the 2008 Ramayan with a ramayan which was Telecased 20 years before it Then Why dont People Compare these two which has the Difference of only Four Years and There r thousands of People who r watching the 2008 Ramayan now For the First Time...I know it Because I own its Episodes in my Youtube Channel and I think being a Regular viewer U too Must have Read the Comments of the people watching the Series for the First Time and Appreciating it a Lottt !!

And I m Damn Sure that This Series Definitely will not be able to catch the Sprituality and Devotion Like the Last Two...Because Sagars are lacking Sumthing Now...A Big Example is DBSK as u Said !!
We Already have  Arunji and Deepika and Then Gurmeet and Debina as the Image of Ram Sita...Thats It...i think the Devotees Will not be able to Tolerate the Third Image of Their Gods, Isnt It ??
So I think This Ramayan Will be Liked Only by Those who havent Seen the Last two Versions and There r Very Few such People remained in this World...So There r Big Chances of This Series becoming a FLOP !!

And Yes We Definitely need a bramha Story badly, I Think Imagine's Ramayan brought a lot of money to the Sagars due to its popularity so they probably want to recreate it, Stupid People Angry

Yes, they lost sooo much money because of DBSK that they want to air another Ramayan to bring it all back. They are so greedy nowadays!

But keep in mind that this is by Sagar Pictures Varnita, not Sagar Arts. Sagar Arts and Sagar Pictures used to be one production house only, but they broke apart because of family squabbles and now they're two production houses. Sagar Arts shows are generally more popular than Sagar Pictures, because Sagar Pictures makes their sets dark and gloomy, which mythological viewers don't like. I bet you anything that Meenakshi Sagar and Moti Sagar are making another Ramayan in competition with Anand Sagar, since they're always at each other's necks.Ermm I'm not a great fan of Anand Sagar either because he's kind of stuck up in real life, but the fact is that he knows how to take a mythological show better than his siblings!

Sagar Pictures also took Mahavir Hanuman, remember? It was a total flop because they could not get the divinity of Ramayan right. Though Annu Dangi of Ramayan played Sita there, she was not accepted in the role and neither was Mandhar Jadav as Lord Ram.

I tell you, people will not accept the new Ram and Sita so easily on Zee Tv. Maybe Gurmeet and Debina's bashers will like them simply to create more arguments against them, but the true mythological fans won't find it easy to accept the new actors!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
There is no need to do another Ramayan...
The Ramayan of 2008 is still fresh...
Mo one can do the role of Lord and Sita better than Gurmeet and Debina...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93Princy360Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Princy360 IF-Rockerz
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Why they are showing ramayan again? What's the point of starting again the story going to be same innit? Ramayan on imagine was the best one! Arghhh!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93AshleyAngelenaVarnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Yes, they lost sooo much money because of DBSK that they want to air another Ramayan to bring it all back. They are so greedy nowadays!

But keep in mind that this is by Sagar Pictures Varnita, not Sagar Arts. Sagar Arts and Sagar Pictures used to be one production house only, but they broke apart because of family squabbles and now they're two production houses. Sagar Arts shows are generally more popular than Sagar Pictures, because Sagar Pictures makes their sets dark and gloomy, which mythological viewers don't like. I bet you anything that Meenakshi Sagar and Moti Sagar are making another Ramayan in competition with Anand Sagar, since they're always at each other's necks.Ermm I'm not a great fan of Anand Sagar either because he's kind of stuck up in real life, but the fact is that he knows how to take a mythological show better than his siblings!

Sagar Pictures also took Mahavir Hanuman, remember? It was a total flop because they could not get the divinity of Ramayan right. Though Annu Dangi of Ramayan played Sita there, she was not accepted in the role and neither was Mandhar Jadav as Lord Ram.

I tell you, people will not accept the new Ram and Sita so easily on Zee Tv. Maybe Gurmeet and Debina's bashers will like them simply to create more arguments against them, but the true mythological fans won't find it easy to accept the new actors!

Ohhkkk !! I Got it !! So DBSK is Produced by Sagar Arts or Sagar Pictures ?? Becuase it also Lacked the Sprituality which a Mytho needs !!

LOL Even I was thinking the Same thing, That This New Series ccan only be Liked by Gurmeet and Debina Bashers LOL, Because all the Normal People have Happily Accepted the it !!

Btw, have U Seen the Actors who have been approached for the Role of Ram Sita Shocked !! OMG I m Shocked big Time afer Seeing their CHaracter Choices Ouch !! ANd  I will actually not wonder if it Becomes another KHMK Ouch !!
The Actors who are Approached are Aditya from Na aana is Desh, Aamir from Jyoti, Avinash from Choti Bahu, Sanjeeda from JPSWA, Suhasi from YMGGK And Rubina again from CHoti bahu, the Very Well known Faces from Tellywood who have Given Numerous Romantic Scenes in their Shows Ouch, Will people Be able to c them as their Gods ?? I really Doubt because I can Never  Ouch!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93AshleyAngelenaPrincy360

Princy360 IF-Rockerz
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I hope you guys watched today sbs/sbb for more info? Well I did, you guys want to know?
Princy360 IF-Rockerz
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

more 

Ohhkkk !! I Got it !! So DBSK is Produced by Sagar Arts or Sagar Pictures ?? Becuase it also Lacked the Sprituality which a Mytho needs !!

LOL Even I was thinking the Same thing, That This New Series ccan only be Liked by Gurmeet and Debina Bashers LOL, Because all the Normal People have Happily Accepted the it !!

Btw, have U Seen the Actors who have been approached for the Role of Ram Sita Shocked !! OMG I m Shocked big Time afer Seeing their CHaracter Choices Ouch !! ANd  I will actually not wonder if it Becomes another KHMK Ouch !!
The Actors who are Approached are Aditya from Na aana is Desh, Aamir from Jyoti, Avinash from Choti Bahu, Sanjeeda from JPSWA, Suhasi from YMGGK And Rubina again from CHoti bahu, the Very Well known Faces from Tellywood who have Given Numerous Romantic Scenes in their Shows Ouch, Will people Be able to c them as their Gods ?? I really Doubt because I can Never  Ouch!!

there are more info about upcoming ramayan 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chidiya Ghar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index