Ramayan - August 2012 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ananya93

watever it is i m nt going to watch a single episode of it...i cnt take anyone as ram and sita except gurmeet and debina...no one cn recreate  a magic tat dey did...each and every episode still refresh my mind so der is a no question of watching it...bt yy dey are doing des??yy sagar arts spoiling deir name?????

I Agree with u Completely !! No one Can Create the Same magic as Gurmeet and Debina Did !! Sagars just have Gone Mad...They Should Make a Mahabharat or Bhramha Puran to make People Attract...Because none of the Recent Mahabharat have Impressed the People Much !!
I Think Imagine's Ramayan brought a lot of money to the Sagars due to its popularity so they probably want to recreate it, Stupid People ðŸ˜¡
what the hell...not going to watch this ramayan at all
There is no chance to watch this Ramayan when the other one 
is so nice and beautiful..
I was so surprised as I have come late (as always!😆) to see all these discussions!  There was also similar thread in DKDM - everyone in bit of shock!  I think this is the very strangest decision yaaron - what need could there possible be to remake Ramayan now, and from same PH??  How could there be anyone accepted as Ramji after Arun and Gurmeet have been so perfect in this role?  And who would now be Sitaji after Deepika and Debina?  It is much too soon as Varnita has said - it would cheapen value of the greatness of this story if it becomes like common everyday show being made night and day.

I know SA might be still stinging from failure of DBSK - but this failure was quite deserved if I might be bold enough to say such big words - they really handled Sri Krishna's beautiful leelas in such clumsy way - and poor lead actor how he struggled but to no avail!  

Also, due to fact that I am so die-hard fan of Gurmeet and Debina 😳, I also wish they could retain the pehechaan of these roles for this generation of young people. When they had done so well with so much dedication it deserves to be recognized and not just quickly pushed away for the next new thing.  I know this can happen in the telly, but this is great Ramayan...not saas-bahu drama where one will end and just another come along.

Ajeeb hai - why do they do this??

I might watch the show just to see how it is, but I am not going to follow it religiously because for me, no one can be Ram and Sita but Gurmeet and Debina or Arun and Deepika. These two couples, especially Gurmina, lived and breathed those roles so beautifully that I cannot accept other actors in them.

Really, we cannot blame Zee Tv for this as the Sagars are the main culprits! I really hate them right now as they've become so selfish and greedy. They are blistering from the loss caused by DBSK so are hoping to redo Ramayan to get some money, but it won't work!

I advise you all. If you're living in India, don't contribute to the TRPs of this Ramayan at all! We must show the Sagars and Zee Tv that it was HUGE mistake on their part to redo Ramayan. We won't forgive them so easily.
How to deactivate my acc? N IF
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

How to deactivate my acc? N IF

Why do you want to deactivate it?
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Why do you want to deactivate it?
As I'm goin to India.. Tht y.. Plz tell me 
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

As I'm goin to India.. Tht y.. Plz tell me 

You can't deactivate an IF account, as it's not like facebook. In fact, there is no need to do anything no matter how long you're on vacation. Just log on when you come back and it'll still work.
I think AVINASH SACHDEV AND RUBINA DILAIK WILL BE THE TOP MOST AND THE BEST ARTISTS TO BE SUITED FOR THIS ROLE AND WILL BE MOST POPULAR SHOW IF THEY BOTH ACTED AS RAM AND SITA IN THE  NEW VERSION OF RAMAYAN.  I HOPE THAT THE PRODUCER CAST THEM.  AVINASH AND RUBINA'S IS UNBELIEVABLE CHEMISTRY.